“Quality of food didn’t reach my expectations ”
Review of La Salsa

La Salsa
Ranked #1,711 of 12,523 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: La Salsa features an exotic menu with mouth-watering Mexican Charcoal Grill selections of appetizers, soups, salads and main courses that will tantalise any taste buds. Be sure to check out its distinctive flavours of its signature and best seller Kitchen Sink Burrito, cheese-drooling Queso Fundido, kickin' Jalapeno Poppers, sizzling Fajitas and cheesy Nachos. Our crowd favourite, thirst-quenching and full-flavoured Margaritas and our classic home-styled Sangrias, made with fresh fruits and love. Set against a cosy and atmospheric setting for you to kick back and enjoy with our all-day special deals to make your work-week bearable and a spectacular weekend. Also, do check out the live band sessions on Fridays and Saturdays from 9pm!
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

It was nice and less-noisy place but didn’t meet my expectations on food quality- as per price.

Perhaps I ordered the wrong item (I wasn’t expert of Mexican food).

Waiting time was reasonable. Staff weren’t eager to have customers but they were adequately friendly.

I don’t think I will be returning here for a while.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Food is excellent and reasonably priced
All staff very friendly and accomodate if you have any special dietary requirements

Reviewed 18 June 2018

4 out of 5 dishes we ordered lack flavor. The beef on the nachos was dry and need more cheese. There was insufficient salsa on the nachos.
I had the Chimichanga which contained bland beef
The quality of food is a far cry from their neighbor 2 doors away, Margarita's.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The lime margarita on the rocks taste good. Had their guacamole and prawn cervice with Nachos. Taste great. My Wife had her chimichanga- deep fried tortilla wrap with ground beef, beans and cheese. Taste was good. Environment is cosy. One has a choice of indoor or outdoor. Price is on the high side. Overall food is good and would recommend should one likes Mexican.

1  Thank WilliamC5851
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We had gone there as margaritas was under renovation.

On the food, starters were good - nachos, quesadillas and jalepeno poppers, however the main course dishes were below average esp. Veg Enchiladas & poblano pepper.

The customer service wasnt great either. It took almost 1 hour to get our maon course and they also got the wrong order once.