Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
S$113
Agoda.com
S$104
Fully refundable before Tue, 5 Mar
No fees just great deals
All reviews lounge area dorm bed location toilet privacy curtains cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2022

Food was good service was also very good staff iss co operative 🥰🥰 ms. Prerna and all other staff members helped uss alot and such a Cooperative I really would like to come again Jaipur and I will only stay in Radisson Blu

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2022

We've had a wonderful stay in Bear Best! Great location, very near the MRT stations and 7/11s, some tourist spots are walkable. They have very friendly and helpful staff. The beds are comfortable and sleeping room is clean. They provide free coffee and tea. They just need to work on the cleanliness in the pantry area and keep the microwave clean. But all in all, this hostel is great!!

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 30 July 2021

2018 REPLY →

I had a lovely, relaxing time at this place. It was everything I needed and wanted from a hostel and very new, clean and homely. Excellent service. A fantastic run hostel with outstanding service. This is a great find and staff are fantastic. Peter was exceptional and very pleasant. I would highly recommend staying here and will definitely return.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2020

Everything as described in booking website, everywehere was clean, air condition was good and quietly, I recommended, everything was ok, near to MRT, shops. In hostel are Singapur maps available. I hope I will back soon

Room tip: Everything was ok, I recommend
Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank jpiotr599413
Mgr_Bearybest, Manager at Beary Best! by a Beary Good Hostel!, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

Hi jpiotr599413,

Thank you so much for the great review and recommending us. We really appreciate it.
We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us.
We welcome you back here anytime! :)

Reviewed 19 February 2020

I live and breathe hostels.

During this trip to Singapore, I tried 4 different hostels and Beary Best at Chinatown was the beary best. Though, they do not provide breakfast like other hostels, Beary Best makes it up with it's quality, friendliness and overall ambience.

They have got you covered, A to Z (minus the breakfast B). Their laundry is not very expensive ($5 for a load to wash and $3 to dry), don't want to use the dry machine, dry it in the sun for free. Other hostels used to charge ~10 to 12 SGD for washing and laundry.

They have free coffee, milk and hot water 24/7.

Lockers provided by the hostel very spacious and could fit my entire 60L backpack. The bed matresses were of very high quality and so was the pillow and the comforter. I had good sleep on the beds. All lower berth beds had curtains too, good for privacy and protection from the AC wind.

The hostel is located in the very accessible part of Chinatown and is at walking distances to Clarke Quay, Singaporean Parliament, Boat Quay, Gardens by the bay and all other party places in Singapore and the touristy spots. The bus stations is 20 metres away and the MRT stations is 50 metres away.

Very friendly and knowledgable staff. They know Singapore in and out and will guide you what to do not and not what to do. You can discuss anything with them - Singapore, How much stupid Donald Trump is, politics, economics and policies, food, transportation, anything.

Room tip: Get the lower berth. It would have curtains -> Privacy + Protection from AC Wind.
Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank reydon227

Hi reydon227,

Thank you very much for the awesome ratings, we really appreciate your detailed review and it could become very useful for the others who refer to your review.
We are glad to hear you had a great experience staying with us, found value and hospitality from our staffs.
We look forward to seeing you on your next trips to Beary Best Hostel :)