Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
S$101
Vio.com
S$63
All reviews lounge area dorm bed location toilet privacy curtains cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2022 via mobile

Absolutely awful hostel

The advertised enhanced cleaning, social distancing, AC did not exist

The hostel also houses local and migrant workers, albeit in their own dorm, but they still share the shared washing and toileting facilities. The state is these was a disgrace including faeces on the toilet wall!!

I had cumulative rubbish under my bottom bunk with no privacy curtain and a non lockable allocated locker

The stock photos of this hostel are not accurate as there are no soft furnishings in the lounge area, only hard stools with a smoking area inside the communal dorms!!!

The fridge was delapidated and rusty and the bedding which was inside the locker had to be made on arrival, which was frustrating after a long journey

The bedding was thin and of poor quality along no towel, which was at least the latter was advertised accurately

My standards aren't high as I've stayed in 3rd world country dorms with this being the worst

The 4-5* reviews are either bogus or judging from their nationalities their hostel experiences are of low expectations for the price paid

I had booked a 5 night stay but left after 2 nights as it was so horrible...didn't care about not getting a 3 night unused refund

I moved to the Chic Capsule Hostel. 5 min walk from this hell hole

Yes, I did complain at the time but their response was a standard...sorry

I have also raised a complaint with Hotel.com who are taking the above seriously as this establishment is being used under false pretences and advertisement

Room tip: Simply...book elsewhere. Bring a towel too if u do stay
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2022

Food was good service was also very good staff iss co operative 🥰🥰 ms. Prerna and all other staff members helped uss alot and such a Cooperative I really would like to come again Jaipur and I will only stay in Radisson Blu

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2022

We've had a wonderful stay in Bear Best! Great location, very near the MRT stations and 7/11s, some tourist spots are walkable. They have very friendly and helpful staff. The beds are comfortable and sleeping room is clean. They provide free coffee and tea. They just need to work on the cleanliness in the pantry area and keep the microwave clean. But all in all, this hostel is great!!

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 30 July 2021

2018 REPLY →

I had a lovely, relaxing time at this place. It was everything I needed and wanted from a hostel and very new, clean and homely. Excellent service. A fantastic run hostel with outstanding service. This is a great find and staff are fantastic. Peter was exceptional and very pleasant. I would highly recommend staying here and will definitely return.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2020

Everything as described in booking website, everywehere was clean, air condition was good and quietly, I recommended, everything was ok, near to MRT, shops. In hostel are Singapur maps available. I hope I will back soon

Room tip: Everything was ok, I recommend
Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank jpiotr599413
Mgr_Bearybest, Manager at Beary Best! by a Beary Good Hostel!, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

Hi jpiotr599413,

Thank you so much for the great review and recommending us. We really appreciate it.
We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us.
We welcome you back here anytime! :)