Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
StephanieReid27
Bristol, United Kingdom

Terrible

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Apr 2023via mobile
Myself and my boyfriend stayed in a 10 bed mixed room for 3 nights, and were desperate to see the back of this hostel.
The room was extremely small and dirty. 5 bunks lined the walls, and there was enough room for one person to walk down the middle. No curtains. Lockers too small for backpacks. Aircon barely worked, was very loud and dripping onto my bed, did not cool the room down properly. Squished 2 bugs in my bed.
Bathrooms disgusting. Ants and spiders on the walls. No toilet roll half the time. Men use the female only bathrooms.
Other tenants were mainly an older crowd, no social backpacker feel. Most of them were in bed by 7pm got up early, looked like they were long term tenants going to work.

Only good thing about this hostel is the location. If we were to come to Singapore again, we’d get cheaper accommodation on the outskirts and use the Metro to get to the centre, it was extremely easy and cheap to use.
Would not recommend!!!
Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
S$170
S$126
Get rewarded with One Key
    S$131
    S$126
  • travelup.com
    S$170
1.7 km from Beary Best! by a Beary Good Hostel!
S$229
    S$204
    S$195
    S$247
3.3 km from Beary Best! by a Beary Good Hostel!
Free parking
S$186
    S$148
    S$149
3.3 km from Beary Best! by a Beary Good Hostel!
Sky Bridge
S$409
    S$460
    S$349
    S$461
1.5 km from Beary Best! by a Beary Good Hostel!
Facade
S$119
    S$118
  • KLOOK
    S$97
    S$114
2.9 km from Beary Best! by a Beary Good Hostel!
Facade
S$167
    S$157
    S$152
    S$156
1.2 km from Beary Best! by a Beary Good Hostel!
S$341
Go to your Happy Price
    S$252
    S$233
  • Algotels
    S$327
0.3 km from Beary Best! by a Beary Good Hostel!
S$357
    S$300
17.9 km from Beary Best! by a Beary Good Hostel!
S$220
    S$213
    S$210
    S$213
4.0 km from Beary Best! by a Beary Good Hostel!
S$1,100
  • Trip.com
    S$799
1.5 km from Beary Best! by a Beary Good Hostel!
View more hotels in Singapore
All reviews lounge area dorm bed location toilet privacy curtains cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2023 via mobile

Beary not the BEST.
I stayed in a sharing room with one toilet and bath. However, the room was sharing with long staying tenants. Clothes hanging everywhere. A/c was not on the whole day. Which was not informed at all. Should have stayed for 2 nights but I just left the next day. Terrible front desk. No towels as well, again was never mentioned on the website about this. DO NOT STAY.

Room tip: Do not stay
Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 25 November 2022 via mobile

Absolutely awful hostel

The advertised enhanced cleaning, social distancing, AC did not exist

The hostel also houses local and migrant workers, albeit in their own dorm, but they still share the shared washing and toileting facilities. The state is these was a disgrace including faeces on the toilet wall!!

I had cumulative rubbish under my bottom bunk with no privacy curtain and a non lockable allocated locker

The stock photos of this hostel are not accurate as there are no soft furnishings in the lounge area, only hard stools with a smoking area inside the communal dorms!!!

The fridge was delapidated and rusty and the bedding which was inside the locker had to be made on arrival, which was frustrating after a long journey

The bedding was thin and of poor quality along no towel, which was at least the latter was advertised accurately

My standards aren't high as I've stayed in 3rd world country dorms with this being the worst

The 4-5* reviews are either bogus or judging from their nationalities their hostel experiences are of low expectations for the price paid

I had booked a 5 night stay but left after 2 nights as it was so horrible...didn't care about not getting a 3 night unused refund

I moved to the Chic Capsule Hostel. 5 min walk from this hell hole

Yes, I did complain at the time but their response was a standard...sorry

I have also raised a complaint with Hotel.com who are taking the above seriously as this establishment is being used under false pretences and advertisement

Room tip: Simply...book elsewhere. Bring a towel too if u do stay
Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 19 September 2022

Food was good service was also very good staff iss co operative 🥰🥰 ms. Prerna and all other staff members helped uss alot and such a Cooperative I really would like to come again Jaipur and I will only stay in Radisson Blu

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2022

We've had a wonderful stay in Bear Best! Great location, very near the MRT stations and 7/11s, some tourist spots are walkable. They have very friendly and helpful staff. The beds are comfortable and sleeping room is clean. They provide free coffee and tea. They just need to work on the cleanliness in the pantry area and keep the microwave clean. But all in all, this hostel is great!!

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 30 July 2021

2018 REPLY →

I had a lovely, relaxing time at this place. It was everything I needed and wanted from a hostel and very new, clean and homely. Excellent service. A fantastic run hostel with outstanding service. This is a great find and staff are fantastic. Peter was exceptional and very pleasant. I would highly recommend staying here and will definitely return.

Date of stay: March 2021