Stayed 4 nights in the hotel, and after the second night we asked for another room for multiple reasons:
- The first room was in the basement, close to the elevator and a hotel delivery ramp. Since the hotel is very clairaudient we heard every word spoken from hotel guests, who came to the hotel during the night. Also in the morning it was very noisy, since the cleaning staff started their work close to the delivery ramp (delivery of the fresh towels, ...). We even heard the cleaning staff putting stuff in plastic bags, and guests in other rooms snoring.
- The air condition was located right over the bed, so we could feel the cold air "falling" from the air condition down to our bed. Therefore is wasn't possible to sleep with A/C on, which impacts sleeping quality.
- The room smelled a bit moldy.
The staff was very helpful to give us a new room, even brought our suitcases there and the second room was better, since away from the delivery ramp and elevator, and not smelling moldy.
Nevertheless, both rooms could have been cleaned more thoroughly - found hair from previous guests in both rooms.
Hotel offers a cellphone for complementary use, and free WIFI, but which is rather slow.
Cool feature is the shower facility, even if already checked out and you have a late flight, so you can use the day in Singapore and refresh yourself prior to leaving to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lloyd's Inn is a 34 room boutique hotel in the heart of Orchard Road Singapore that offers travellers a tranquil sanctuary within an urban city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Lloyd's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lloyd`s Hotel Singapore
- Lloyd's Inn Singapore