Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2014

As the name of hostel, it is built for backpackers. We had 12 people and stayed at the hostel only one night.

Rooms were clean. Beds were comfortable. Staff is nice enough, not really helpful. Toilets and showers were always busy. There were no lockers in the rooms, so we needed to take care of our belongings by themselves. Public area was small, and a little messy. It was hard to find an uncomfortable place to get rest outside of the rooms.

Location is plus-positive. It took 5-7 minutes to reach Lavender MRT, which was easy to go to most of attractions. However, even though there were a lot of taxi around, we could not take a taxi. It was too difficult. I heard that taxi service in Singapore was the best, but needless to say, it was the most disappointing for me. We could not call a taxi (the staff could not do anything to call a taxi), so we missed the bus to Malacca.

In overall, I still recommend it to backpackers.

Room tip: It is very difficult to take a taxi around the hostel, so please prepare for your time to not miss any flight or bus schedule.
Date of stay: September 2014
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The staff are really nice and it is really convenient, only need 3 mins to MRT station. However, the air conditioner was weak in my room and the bed was not comfortable. It is highly recommended.

Date of stay: May 2014
1  Thank VincentCheng225
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The city is known for its high living cost, so I didn't expect to much from this hostel(paid S$20 for a night). Had to climb 3 flight of stairs to reach it, but the impression was good. The place is clean and quiet enough. The staffs were really nice and they know everything about the city, they were like my personal tour guides. Thank you for the directions.
The room though was very packed and crammed with bags and other stuffs. A bit smelly when I entered, I don't know is it because of most inhabitants in the room were male(??). Shoes all over the room. The air-con is set only to 22°C, so for some people it could be quite hot in the room.
The bed isn't too comfortable though, hurt my back when I woke up, and I realized that I was somehow "sandwiched" in the bed(time for a change of bed,I think?)
The bathroom, overall is clean, if you don't mind the hair strands in the corners of the floor.
The breakfast is one of the most various I found so far in a hostels. Toast bread and oatmeal, tea and coffee available all day long.
The MRT station is only about 5-10 mins walk, and its on the same green line that could take you to the airport.
A nice experience in SG thanks to the staffs.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank VaniaTeresa
Reviewed 17 June 2014

First its very cheap, Very recommended for Backpacker tourist. The location is not far from Lavender MRT station, around 5-7 Minutes walking. The hotel located on the second floor of a workshop. Its not hard to find food, there are 24 hour Kopitiam near by (at MRT Station). The staff are very nice and friendly. The room ar quite clean, the bathroom is also quite clean. and finally the most important, the kitchen are open 24 hour. There are free bread toast with jam and peanut butter, coffee and tea. Overall its very nice to stay here.

Room tip: you can ask a bed opposite the air conditioning. The Air conditioning is quite cold.
Date of stay: May 2014
1  Thank yudhidesign
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

The showers are dirty and to my impression they don't change the bedding everyday. Rooms are quite small and basic. On the positive side, staff is friendly, the mattresses are comfy and they have double beds in the 4-bed dorm rooms. As for the free breakfast, I would rather have breakfast in the city (food in Singapore is great and cheap).

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple