“More than great coffee”

Highlander Coffee Pte Ltd
Ranked #66 of 343 Coffee & Tea in Singapore
Reviewed 18 March 2015 via mobile

I have to give special praise to Cedric, Phil and the team for once again taking great care of my aging Isomac. As well as making and roasting great coffee Highlander offer a coffee machine repair service and I must say that they've had mine in for servicing and repairs regularly since 2013. Polite, knowledgeable and efficient. It's all I want. Great service. Thanks.

Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

This family operated coffee shop is quaint and you barely notice it as you walk down the quirky colored walkways with beautiful archways and Japanese wedding shops, architects, flowers shops and restaurants. They greet you instantly, without hesitation and had an entire conversation with my fiancé. We had a beef pot pie, latte and a mixed berry smoothie. All excellent and they assisted in helping us choose our food. They roast their own coffee (mmmmm) and learned from a roaster in Australia. All coffee made here right in Singapore. Been here for 8 years, super cheery and loved the ambience and quaintness of the cozy coffee shop and personalized service. Plus, free wifi. All the makings of a perfect coffee experience. Thank you, Highlander!

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I have tried their packed coffee before, and found it quite nice. So want to try fresh at their cafe... Espresso option only available for house blend, single origin with aero-press. Decided to try single origin with aero-press.
Quite surprise to see that the drink looks a bit dilutted, once tried it, it is really taste dilluted. According to the store, should have asked for thicker.. but I expect it should be thicker as normal serving.
Staff was friendly and helpful..
Place is quite small, so if you come in a big group, you might find it a bit cramped.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Came here after a bad coffee experience elsewhere. Smooth, rich tasting latte for me, great "pick me up' expresso for my friend. Sandwiches, cakes and pies available if you want but coffee is what you should come to this place for.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We took a taxi and came to Kampong Bahru Road to try out Strangers Reunion. I am so glad it was Tuesday and we found the place closed. This is how we ended up at Highlander.

I had a few bitter coffees previously in Singapore so I was delighted by how tasty my coffee latte was. In fact, I ordered a second one.

I highly recommend their carrot cake as well.

The people working at Highlander were beyond nice with us. And we were not their average customer I think... Our 9 months old happily explored the whole cafe. They helped us very creatively to solve the diaper changing situation we had. This kind of kindness is a treasure anywhere in the world!

They even showed my husband how to make one of their special coffees. When I say they showed him, I mean they gave him a proper mini training on it because he was so eager to learn something new.

We were celebrating my birthday and I even got a slice of apple pie as a complimentary treat.

I highly recommend Highlander! Thank you so much!