“Coffee beeak”

Highlander Coffee Pte Ltd
Ranked #69 of 359 Coffee & Tea in Singapore
Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

I have been visiting this place regularly in the last few years and it's amazing how the consistency and quality of the coffee has been maintained. Most refreshing coffee in Singapore at the cost of bragging I must say I do know my coffees. A must go to place even if it can be a little out of the way.

Reviewed 18 March 2015 via mobile

I have to give special praise to Cedric, Phil and the team for once again taking great care of my aging Isomac. As well as making and roasting great coffee Highlander offer a coffee machine repair service and I must say that they've had mine in for servicing and repairs regularly since 2013. Polite, knowledgeable and efficient. It's all I want. Great service. Thanks.

Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

This family operated coffee shop is quaint and you barely notice it as you walk down the quirky colored walkways with beautiful archways and Japanese wedding shops, architects, flowers shops and restaurants. They greet you instantly, without hesitation and had an entire conversation with my fiancé. We had a beef pot pie, latte and a mixed berry smoothie. All excellent and they assisted in helping us choose our food. They roast their own coffee (mmmmm) and learned from a roaster in Australia. All coffee made here right in Singapore. Been here for 8 years, super cheery and loved the ambience and quaintness of the cozy coffee shop and personalized service. Plus, free wifi. All the makings of a perfect coffee experience. Thank you, Highlander!

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I have tried their packed coffee before, and found it quite nice. So want to try fresh at their cafe... Espresso option only available for house blend, single origin with aero-press. Decided to try single origin with aero-press.
Quite surprise to see that the drink looks a bit dilutted, once tried it, it is really taste dilluted. According to the store, should have asked for thicker.. but I expect it should be thicker as normal serving.
Staff was friendly and helpful..
Place is quite small, so if you come in a big group, you might find it a bit cramped.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Came here after a bad coffee experience elsewhere. Smooth, rich tasting latte for me, great "pick me up' expresso for my friend. Sandwiches, cakes and pies available if you want but coffee is what you should come to this place for.