“Post ROM buffet dinner at the Edge”
Review of Edge

Edge
Ranked #28 of 11,280 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Description: Food Theatre - Edge is a theatrical and interactive dining space that offers a culinary tour of the region and the Pacific Rim. Seven open kitchens invite you to be stimulated by a variety of delectable Asian and Pacific cuisines – including Chinese, Malay, Indian, Singaporean, Thai, Japanese and Pan Pacific’s signature “Pacific Cuisines”; inspiration from around the Pacific. Be sure to experience the famed Sunday Champagne Brunch - one of the longest brunches in Singapore at 4 hours long from 12 noon to 4:00pm. Unlimited Veuve Clicquot Champagne, house wines, beer complement fresh Boston Lobster and Oysters on ice, sashimi and sushi, a live grill with omi wagyu, lamb chops and Pan Pacific signature sausages, pan-seared Foie Gras, freshly-made Duck Confit Ravioli, Chinese Roasts, a Western Carvery, over 30 artisanal Cheeses and over 20 different Desserts.
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Just had a wonderful dinner with my family after our ROM. The one thing I really wanted to highlight was the services provided by the restaurant. The whole team was polite and gave us warm smiles and attention throughout the whole dinner. I think the services is what this restaurant differentiate from the others when you have a tight breaker with another top notch restaurant. Especially Mr Justin, he is professional and the services provided by him was the best that I have encountered so far. Good services is also one of the reasons I have chosen the Edge (again) to celebrate our once in a life time occasion. My whole family totally agreed to the world class standard services and I really hope you can keep up with this till I return next time.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I have been to The Edge over the years and I have noticed the the quality of food have detoriated. When I was there last, the sashimi was fair. The fruits were bad and I told the Chef and he said that they were "taken from downstairs"? So does that mean it should be bad. The meat selection was poor even for the price point. The things that were ok was the durian puff, pohpiah and curry fish. The Korean waiters were just looking around. Not going back for sure.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The food there was scrumptious. We had a wonderful time there. It was one of the best buffets I had ever had!!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Wasn't sure about Edge at first as it appeared that this restaurant was just dime a dozen. The choices of food were amazing and well curated. Its dining area was spacious. Most importantly its staff served with a smile. Well done Edge. I believe I'll see you soon again.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Enjoyed a number series of food. Disappointed with the pasta and sashimi as they were watery or lack in quality