Lowest prices for your stay
US$66
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$58
Hotels.com
US$58
PricelineUS$66
TravelocityUS$58
Agoda.comUS$58
All reviews joo chiat giant supermarket bus stop pleasant stay room size enjoyed my stay hotel staff early check kettle staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2021

The hotel is located at the central area in Joo Chiat, surrounded by cafes, restaurants and other amenities, such as a supermarket. Besides comfortable rooms, the front desk staff are also accommodating and hospitable. Thank you Zilah for such a pleasant stay!

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 7 June 2021

Great stay with friendly staff especially Zilah, she tend to us very patiently with all our questions and request at her very best. Have a good experience thanks to Zilah.
Thumbs up for Venue Hotel & staff.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

I would like to specifically praised Angel for her commendable service to get me a satisfactory room when the type of room I booked for was fully occupied. Instead of letting me wait for availability, she politely explained to me what's going on and within 5mins, I have gotten my room. Thank you, Angel & Venue Hotel for the nice experience.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2021

Location smack at the middle of joo chiat road so convenient to go to places of interest, as we are a family of 4 travelling with my elderly mother. My mother need to use the toilet and we are near to another Venue Hotel , Venue Hotel at Lily we asked if we could used their toilet and the staff so kindly let my mother use the toilet after checking our access card that we have booked their sister hotel at Venue 305 Joo Chiat Road. Staff are really great, we were given early check in on Fri 9 Apr 2021 for 2 rooms. and late check out at 1pm. Want to pat the great staff mainly Angie, Puteri Adrian and another 2 staff at the counter on different timing and dates which we did not have their names. Great job for letting us fill welcome. We requested for high floor and Angie gave us that - the room was so quiet to have a good night sleep the air con working very well for hot weather during our stay. There were quilt and it kept us warm with the air con on. the water for shower is very powerful and warm throughout. Very happy with faciliites and stay .. Great job!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Easy access to good food & beach.room was comfortable with kettle,safe,fridge,cnn & strong wifi.
Staff was friendly & accomodating.prompt & efficient service by zilah and redha.
Delicious char Kay Teow at brunners coffee shop,boon tong Kee chicken rice,
Beach Road prawn noodle along East Coast road.
Enjoyed my stay.