“Chain stores but good option”
Review of Din Tai Fung

Din Tai Fung
Ranked #43 of 11,275 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We always comes here for the Xiao Long Bao, we've tried the original shop in Taipei near 101. I would say it's one of the most delicious xiao long bao I've tasted. I've been to shanghai at cheng huang miao's lu bo lang, Din tai fung actually taste better. It doesn't have the strong pork smells. I understand from the locals that this shop at raffle serves the best amongst the rest of the shop. I've been to the Sentosa one last december 2016. I would say it tasted almost the same. It's hard to tell the difference. They also serve other dishes like fried rice etc, all taste good and most of all the restaurant is clean. If xiao long bao that you're after, this is where u should go in singapore.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

While the food is great (esp. the xiao long bao and pork chop) unfortunately this place is a little bit expensive for what it is. However, if you're craving dim sum, it's a good place to go to as quality is consistent across their various outlets.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

We were lucky to be able to get one of the last few tables in the restaurant. Service was fast and the servers were attentive. The viands ordered were delicious but light to the tummy. The Xiao Long Bao, as usual, did not disappoint.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Excellent restaurant. Some of the best dumplings I have ever eaten. There can be a long wait at peak times, definitely worth waiting for a table.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Now I am the first to heap a bucket of praise on Din TainFung as I absolutely love them. Have eaten in many all over Asia and even reviewed them on TripAdvisor.
This one is super convenient to the hotel I stay at when in Singapore and have eaten here maybe a dozen times, as I said I LOVE it.
Finally time to review it.

Good:
Authentic venue, just like the original in Taipei, even long waiting times 15-30 minutes is normal.

Needs improvement:
More friendly service

Otherwise, superb! Will be back another dozen times, god willing.