All reviews loft room little india boutique hotel tekka centre swimming pool ground floor rooms are small dvd player tea coffee hot water walkable distance stayed one night nearest mrt comfortable stay noise rochor cereal
Reviewed 11 December 2018 via mobile

The hotel promises a pretty boutique experience with cosy atmosphere and an astisan architecuture. The staff are pretty warm and helpful. Fee concerns though, the bathrooms in few rooms are pretty small, and after the shower the water leaks in the room, also the breakfast could be a little more detailed for a better start to the day.

All in all, good for a budget lookout but better choose ur rooms right!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 December 2018

My room solo traveler ,was very small.TV was not digital ltd channels.Breakfast was ok toast,corn flakes tea coffee and eggs cooked a number of ways.Staff were very nice Muthu at the front desk was very helpful with my checkout and tips for shopping etc.Lovely person.The hotel is very well in good position.I did see other rooms that were bigger than mine.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 9 November 2018

We stayed for four nights and were impressed by the room and location for MRT, tour buses and local markets. We had a balcony room which was great to observe the activities in the busy streets. The staff were very helpful especially Muthu at the front desk who did several trips with an umbrella in pouring rain to ensure that we and our luggage stayed dry when leaving for the airport. The only negative was that the rooms did not have a fridge but cold drinks were available from a fridge in reception at no charge. Great little hotel for a short stay.

Room tip: Go for the balcony room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2018

very good access to MRT and Bus stops. Nearer to shopping and eating joints. excellent service by Mr. Muthu who is in Front reception desk. He is Very warm, smiling, and helping minded. Got lots of tips for travelling around. Overall a great experience.

Room tip: The room we stayed was quiet and had a good air condition and running water.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

The room I stayed in 305.. Once I entered the room I'm full of surprises I never thought the room could be that nice even though the room is small and cramp but it's worth staying in.. Would like to come again next time friendly stuff and I would to comment on the walls in my room.. Even to the room is fabulous but you guys need to repaint those wall tho theres a color stain on it

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Navigate820608