All reviews loft room little india boutique hotel swimming pool nespresso machine rooms are small enjoyed my stay ironing board plus point upon check mrt station cereal rochor disco staycation hairdryer asia
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2020

My stay was pretty good. Its a very direct and simple hotel and nice for staycation purposes if you dont intend to spend so much for one night.I was impressed with the room amenities cause I did not expect there will be ironing board+hairdryer and laundry bag to be available. The staff were helpful, I had problems when I entered my room cause I thought my room key card was not functioning properly but was further assisted by Azura and her colleague who guide me through.

If there was something that could be done better I would say it will be nice if emails were regularly check by the staff and revert back to the guest promptly. As before I chck in i emailed them informing tht my fiance will be checking in on my behalf first provided the document and called them as well but upon her check in she had problems checking in because they require front and back of the IC and nt just the front. Understand different hotels have different procedures but this could have been avoided if there was a proper communication handled by the staff to reach out to the guest and inform on the missing document tht is required in the email.
Nevertheless I read the reviews on how impolite the staff is, and I would totally disagree. I was handled by polite and courteous staff all along and I had no problems with tht. Other than that the airconditioned in the room is manually operated by the hotel staff so if you want it to be adjusted to your preferred temperature the staff will have to assist you and you cannot do it on your own and that could be a problem as well, we would not want to always disturb the staff for just a temperature. thankfully we had a balcony so we just let the door ajar to let the cold air out a bit as it gets too chilly at night.

I still enjoyed my stay here. But I will say not to expect so much. You get what you pay for. You cannot expect a high 5 star quality service or room features if you're paying a few bucks. If you are petty you would want to opt this choice out. But if you are simple and easy this could be good for you.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Kyd2604
Reviewed 16 August 2020

Due to corona I had to cancel, thought booking.com says they have to give you a refund even on a non refundable booking, I had after about 10 emails NO reaction at all. They just ignored all of my friendly request for a refund or a voucher for next year. I consider tis way of getting along with clients very impolite and unfriendly and for me a reason to never book there again and not recommend this hotel at all. We are all victime of the corona pandemic and we need to help each other out. We all loose.

Room tip: Dont book this hotel!
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank igriendt
Reviewed 10 May 2020 via mobile

We had a booking at this hotel through agoda, we have been advised by Agoda that this hotel is refusing to refund us even though Singapore is in lockdown to all foreign visitors. Absolutely disgusting behaviour in these times of crisis, our other hotel in Singapore was quick to refund us so I'll know who we will be staying with next time we are are in Singapore.
It sounds like they plan on keeping everyone's money even though they won't have any guests, perfect business model.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank PaulW3378
Reviewed 29 April 2020

I booked my stay in this hotel through AGODA, but due to ongoing pandemic and lockdown I couldn't travel for my vacation, I tried lot of times to call even I sent mail but there was no reply from hotel. I know when I booked it was non-refundable but it was not my personal reason its a world wide issue due to which I couldn't travel but the management should have some kind of courtesy to reply back. I lost all my booking amount and on top of that I got mail from hotel management to write review on our stay in their hotel. I have decided and also informed my friends and fmily not to book thorough AGODA as well because they as well never supported me or gave any response for me requests. My friend also had very bad experience from AGODA.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mandar Y
Reviewed 2 April 2020

When arriving we heard we were getting the loft room and were quite happy about it. Only thing we didn't realise was that the bed on the upper floor had an aircon blowing air right to the bed, we asked the staff if there was a way to turn up the temperature and they did everything they could but it still felt quite cold (we really didn't want to get a cold with all the Covid 19 measures in place). The other thing that could be better was the cleaning, it's not that the room was really dirty, you could just see built up dirt in small corners and hard to reach places. Maybe a deep clean once a year (or more) wouldn't be such a bad thing. Now for the good news, the hotel has a really nice feel and the staff does everything they can to help, they actually made up for the less good parts. Breakfast is next door (two buildings apart) and basicly is just toast with jam, if you don't expect a luxury breakfast and know that's all you get it's okay for a couple of days.

Date of stay: March 2020