“Salmon”

Price range: US$40 - US$80
Cuisines: Asian, European, French, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Rabbit Stash is a restaurant and bar helmed by Chef Matthieu Mok at the edge of the Central Business District. The seasonal menu presents contemporary cuisine with Singaporean influences using the finest and freshest ingredients in harvest. An intimate bar set in a cool night setting also serves international cocktails and boutique vineyard wines. Adding to the vibrancy in the Central Business District, The Rabbit Stash offers the perfect venue to indulge in an epicurean adventure.
Reviewed 20 December 2017

The place has a great ambience and superb food to go along with it. Enjoyed the grilled salmon with soup. A fantastic experience. They have a wide variety of dishes coupled with excellent service

1  Thank ImranVora

Reviewed 28 April 2017

It was meant to be an anniversary dinner which become a proposal surprised for me.

Service -
The waitress explained each of the dishes at the back of her mind. The food served was collaborate with Chef Matthew Mok and Chef Cornelius Speinle. The menu they served has unique combinations that bring in Chinese and Western fusion.

In prior to that, my fiancé connected with Donna and Chef Matthew on the proposal event. They are very helpful, friendly and provide suggestion on how to run the proposal event.

Food -
The food they served was seasonal menu and the food was excellent, the food name was creative and unique. We both enjoyed ourselves.

We both had a memorable evening that night.

2  Thank daffynee
Reviewed 4 April 2017

It is rare to have a perfect dining experience, but my dinner at The Rabbit Stash last month was certainly one of them.

Service:
Donna was exceptionally helpful from the moment I made the first phone call to book the reservation. She was understanding and patient when I had to inform her of the (many) food restrictions that my (then) girlfriend had. However, what struck me the most was the help and advice that she rendered when I informed her that I was planning to propose during the dinner such as choosing the ideal seat, arranging for a special cake with the special message and preparing for the presentation of the bouquet at the right time. Her team was equally helpful during the dinner itself as well.

Food:
Both of us had the 7 course Ensophi menu. Every single dish was a delight to both our sight and taste buds. There was not a single dish that we did not enjoy. We were very impressed by the Chef Matthew's creative take on local dishes such as "assam fish" and "chicken rice". I could never have imagine that our local dishes could converted into something so exquisite. Despite it being a 7 course meal, the portion of each course was very generous.

The lighting, decoration and seating arrangement were all ideal. It is too bad that I did not have time to fully soak in the wonderful atmosphere as I had a pressing task at hand on that day.

Overall, this was easily one of the best fine dining experience that I have had in a long time. I guess with such a wonderful set-up, it was a bit difficult for my (now) fiancee to say "Yes, I do" when I finally poped the question.

Signed off: Mr Gu

2  Thank Gubery
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Back again to this very good restaurant. Service, food and value for money is at the TOP end of the scale. These guys try so hard to be a success that they deserve to be successful. Thank you. Really good night.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 2 February 2017

The service is excellent, the food is pretty creative and interesting. We ordered Pan grilled chicken & Chilli Crab Squid Ink Pasta w/58 degree egg. Dessert is chocolate fudge cake Price is reasonable but they do offer fine dining at a hefty price, of course.