Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bukit timah washing machine service apartments long term stay sauna facilities mrt lines central apartments grocery stores and restaurants air ionizer big kitchen stayed months breakfast facility steam bath one bedroom apartment visit sg required amenities fully equipped kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family of 4 checked into WIlby Central on 16 May 2021 when Singapore’s Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) 2 started. and thankfully, Wilby Central had a 2 bedroom unit that met our work/study from home needs.

My two teens were delighted to have their own room, own tv, own Bose speaker to play music from (their mobile), own ensuite bathroom and the room situated quite far away from the parents’ room. This parent here (and partner) share the same sentiments. The two bedrooms were very comfortable, of a good size and afforded each of us our own privacy.

The dining table sat the 4 of us comfortably for meals. The well-serviced kitchenette allowed me to cook simple meals on some days. I brought my own rice cooker and crockpot but the rest of the cutlery were provided by Wilby. We could wash and dry our laundry within the apartment.

Two high points of the stay for me were: firstly the breakfast. Every Mondays to Fridays, breakfast is provided. Bread and pastry from Asanoya Boulangerie and sometimes more substantive fare like fried mee siam or nasi lemak, too. Being the one who usually prepares/buys breakfast for the family, having this responsibility taken away from me was simply GREAT!

Secondly, our unit afforded a view of the National Library Building, the Singapore Flyer and the JW Marriott Hotel. All these buildings have wonderful night lightings and my husband and I, on some evenings, would sit at the 2 armchairs near the window and enjoy this beautiful scenery with our favourite drinks in hand.

The Wilby staff are friendly and prompt be it the concierge, the housekeepers or the technicians. What I missed out this time was not being able to use the lounge and gym at level 5, due to the Phase 2 (HA) restrictions. But both places look inviting.

My renovated home is finally ready and although I look forward to moving back, I feel sad, too to leave what I’d describe as a sanctuary in the city. I’ll definitely recommend Wilby Central to others who need a short-term stay with easy access to public transport. Thank you Wilby Central for a most memorable stay!

Date of stay: May 2021
Clive Quek, Sales at Wilby Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Angie,

Thank you for the time you have taken to review us on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your positive comments and experiences following your recent stay at Wilby Central with your family. We are delighted to know that our apartment has met your work/study from home needs and had offered comfort and privacy for your family of 4. We are humbled to read your compliments on our weekday breakfast and the beautiful evening views from our 2-Bedroom apartment which you and your husband enjoyed dearly. It is heart-warming to read that our staff left a memorable impression on you and was prompt in attending to your needs. The satisfaction and comfort of our guests is our utmost priority, and we are glad to receive your recognition. It is with regret that you were unable to use our facilities such as the gym and resident's lounge due to the tightened COVID-19 measures. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you and your family to stay with us again at Wilby Residences in the near future.

Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

Great staff, location and facilities. I would recommend to all friends and family. Location is close to some great restaurants, shops and travel infrastructure. Easy to get to and from to all the major locations.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 13StevenK
Clive Quek, Sales at Wilby Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Dear Steven,

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind review and recommendation. We are delighted on your compliments of the service provided by our staff, our great location and facilities. It is great to hear that you have enjoyed the accessibility and convenience of Wilby Bukit Timah's location. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

Stayed there with a 2 year old kid and we love it! Was surprise that they provided a baby cot even though I did not request for it. It shows how attentive they are!

Every staff, from security guards to the receptionists and cleaners, gave us a very "home feel' every moment even though we stayed only for two nights.

The lobby and rooms are very clean and tidy! The room is very spacious with clean and well equipped kitchenette. The view from my room's window is excellent!

One drawback is that due to safe entry, it can be quite troublesome to enter the hotel from the car park, especially on heavy rain fall and we were carrying a lot of stuff to check in . But they do provide umbrellas.

The only regret is that we left the Wilby's teddy bear which was meant for my kid in the room and only to realise it when we checked out.

Date of stay: April 2021
Clive Quek, Sales at Wilby Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2021

Dear Ray,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay with us at Wilby Central. It is great to hear that you had an amazing stay with your family. At Wilby Residences, anticipatory service is a key aspect that we work on delivering, and we are glad that we have exceed your expectations. We truly appreciate your patronage and lovely compliments of our apartment and the services provided by the team. We have also taken note of the feedback that you have mentioned and would continue to look for ways to better manage the deployment of SafeEntry while adhering to authority guidelines during this very challenging times. With regards to the Wilby Teddy Bear that you left behind, our Customer Experience Team will be in touch with you. We look forward to welcoming you to Wilby Central again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2021

I am working in Singapore for a while and my accommodation was not available for when I arrived. So it was with great trepidation that my company arranged for me to stay at Wilby central.
What a surprise I was in for the rooms are modern/clean & quiet, the staff are welcoming second to none.
But the icing on the cake is the hotels location , its right in the middle of where it all happens and in easy reach of the Marina area and transport hubs
I am as yet unsure of the accommodation I will be moving into but if its half as good as here I will be happy

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Clive Quek, Sales at Wilby Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive stay experience at Wilby Central on TripAdvisor. We are delighted on your compliments of our modern and clean rooms, service provided by our staff and our superb location. The satisfaction and comfort of our guests is our top priority, and we are so glad to have your recognition. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to the continued privilege of being of service to you.

Reviewed 26 March 2021

Mostly ok but the housekeeping could be a bit sloppy at times. Breakfast lacks effort - quantity and quality - and runs out of food often. The guy doing maintenance doesn't seem to know what he is doing.

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear Zhang,

Thank you for staying at Wilby Bukit Timah and sharing your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of our team for the shortfall in service which is not representative of our usual standards of service. I would like to assure you that all points raised has been investigated and will be actioned upon to ensure a pleasant experience at all service points for all our guests.

We will definitely seek to work on improving on the breakfast spread, housekeeping and maintenance services. We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us your feedback. It is through such feedback that we can improve and take corrective actions. We remain mindful of the strong competition in the industry and are committed to differentiating ourselves, and we sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you back to Wilby Bukit Timah again for an improved stay experience!