Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bukit timah washing machine long term stay highly recommend this apartment service apartments bras basah full kitchen serviced apartment dhoby ghaut dining table warm service bugis junction raffles city baby cot shuttle bus enjoyed my stay longer stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Comfortable and convenient. I spent a couple months there and I found that I was able to have access to a lot of things from there. Just recently the gym became accessible 24hrs and the pool is now open up to 10pm without booking a time slot. So I’m glad to see how things are progressing in that aspect

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Wilby Residences, Marketing at Wilby Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Trip45863438401,

Thank you for the time taken to review us on Tripadvisor. It is heart-warming to read that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed the convenience of our apartment location. You have been a wonderful guest and we look forward to the continued privilege of being of service to you.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Been here with my husband and my kids for almost a month now. The rooms are spacious and kept clean, upto date with very hard working house keeping staff.
We were provided with fully equipped kitchenette which was a blessing cause my toddler is fussy when it comes to eating.
Being vegetarian our options for breakfast were limited, but i must mention the housekeeping ladies serving breakfast were very polite, friendly and eager to help.
MRT station for bras basah at walking distance.
To sum up great place, great people, great location for stay. Would strongly recommend.
Thank you Wilby and it's amazing staff..

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Varankosh,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience at Wilby Central on Tripadvisor! We truly appreciate your positive comments on our staff, apartment, and central location. At Wilby Residences, we pride ourselves on our hospitality, and we can't be happier to know that you had a pleasant experience staying with us. We truly appreciate your patronage and look forward to the continued privilege of being of service to you.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great atmosphere for couples families or singles. Room service is provided regularly. Staff here is friendly and super helpful. Additionally the services provided such as the pool and tennis court are large enough to accommodate the guest simultaneously.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Wilby Residences, Marketing at Wilby Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Paula,

Thank you for your positive review on Tripadvisor. We believe in creating a memorable experience for every guest and we are elated to read that the friendly service and help provided by our staff contributed to an unforgettable stay for you. We truly appreciate your patronage and look forward to the continued privilege of being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 3 April 2022

I stayed at Wilby Central for a three week business trip and can highly recommend. My studio was spacious with a large bed, well appointed kitchen area, desk working area and plenty of cupboard space. I was on the 19th floor and had a fantastic view of The Flyer. Thanks Wilby!
The only draw back was that the chairs provided are not great for working at your desk.
The staff are delightful and couldn't be more helpful. The building is super clean. Sadly, the residents lounge only opened on my last day and breakfast was collected and taken back to the room, but this worked well for me. The ladies at breakfast were always jolly!
The location is brilliant. Its quick to get to meetings. There is also great public transport nearby and you can walk to the local malls, museums and other landmarks.
I worked very happily from here. For a business trip I would highly recommend and would definitely return.

Room tip: Higher the better - sough facing for great views
Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Wilby Residences, Marketing at Wilby Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2022

Dear Fiona,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience at Wilby Central. The satisfaction and comfort of our guest are our top priorities, and we are glad to receive your recommendation. We are elated to read that you enjoyed your apartment with views of Singapore Flyer and importantly the service provided by our staff, which contributed to an enjoyable stay for you. We will relay your kind compliments to our staff for their continued motivation. We truly appreciate your patronage and look forward to the continued privilege of being of service to you.

Reviewed 30 March 2022

This hotel is located near MRT station and very convinient.
The room is clean. This hotel is a service apartment, so before staying here I thought that I had to go to the dustshoot to throw away my labish and make my bed, etc. However, a staff did all of them every day. Very good service.

Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Wilby Residences, Marketing at Wilby Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2022

Dear ATmksuk,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed stay at Wilby Central Serviced Apartments. We are glad that the central location of our apartment brought convenience to you and the cleanliness of our apartment and service provided had made your stay more comfortable too. We truly appreciate your patronage and look forward to the continued privilege of being of service to you.