“The Ribs were Enormous! ”
Review of Morganfield's

Morganfield's
Ranked #1,212 of 12,099 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Gastropub, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Went here for a birthday dinner with a friend and it was really value for money.

We ordered nachos, Caesar salad, full slab baby back ribs with fries and corn bread, pink lemonade and another drink.

We were doing fairly well with the appetizers and were getting ready for the main course. And when the ribs came, it was huge! We couldn't finish it and ended up bringing home half.

Food quality was good for the price. Everything was good and the corn bread is a must order side dish.

I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 because of our arrival. We were about to go in when the staff asked us to go back and go the other way where another staff with the menus was waiting for us. We did, but there was only 1 door. So either way, we would end up entering the resto through the same door! It was ridiculous really.

But apart from that, food and service were good.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

It was a Sunday lunch to celebrate my sister's birthday. The spare ribs are arguably the best in Singapore, with yummy corn bread and roasted chicken. We also had the blackened salmon, not to mention the chocolate brownie with ice cream which was served to us as a complimentary dish as the waiter probably overheard us discussing that it was my sister's birthday. Excellent service and food which will attract us to return!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing place
Excellent food I recommend smoking pepper
Has WiFi
Accept AMEx
Extraordinary customer service

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Nice ambience here.. I went there for lunch with colleagues.. service was pretty good.. food was serve fast.. I didn't like the candied bacon sticks.. the display of its looks kinda pathetic.. but the roasted pork is one of the best I've ever eaten..

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I took the kids there, after being lured by a signboard that advertised lunch deals from $12.99 and looked spacious enough to spread ourselves out.
We were plonked at a table near the front door so it suddenly didn't feel so spacious!
I ordered one of the "deals" (chicken sandwich meal), but was charged over $20. It turns out that the key phrase on the signboard was "from" $12.99!

The kids had kids-menu items like pasta and fries (they were nice) and a couple of milos and the total bill was over SGD 50. They had added GST AND a service charge (although the service was, in fact, quite slow).

It's probably a good place for a work gathering, if booked in advance - but for a causal lunch.... nah!