Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,365 results
All reviews outram park mrt station bridge road walking distance to chinatown convenient location rain shower sentosa island deluxe room hotel is located swimming pool business trip sized bed easy access f b early check duty manager public transport front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2021

Went to take a break and tried this hotel. Check in was fast, but getting to be served by the receptionist was long. Another male receptionist was engaged on the phone and later left the counter, leaving the poor lady to manage all those in queue.

When I opened the door, was greeted by a view which is facing rooms of others. Nice decor are just on the outside, room is just average, with a bit back dated things in the room. Don't ever forget to bring along your phone charger plugs as they don't have USB ports, where you can just plug in the cords and charge the phone.

Nothing really fantastic about this hotel, which I don't really recommend to my contacts.

Room tip: Ask for rooms facing the main road!
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Love this hotel location, I decided to move from a five star hotel to Dorsett. I had been stranded in SG since MCO and CB between JB/SG. Food, transportation to work and accommodation are my primary consideration. Thanks to the sales team (Dennis) to secure long term stay in Dorsett with a special rate. The room is clean and comfort with great service by their housekeeping team. The only suggestion to improve the APP for safe entry and input the daily repetition questions though you are registered guest.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2021

This is a cheap and cheerful hotel, that's in a great area of Singapore. It has an amazing bath in the Splash Room, which was a highlight. the swimming area is on teh basic side, but it is modern and good for exercise.

there's no F&B at all, But they allow deliveries from Grab or Deliveroo.

Date of stay: December 2020
Lynne Goh, Marketing at Dorsett Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Dear eraby,

We are very pleased to read, that you had nice experiences and that you enjoyed our Splash Room.

Thank you for choosing Dorsett Singapore. Our team hopes to welcome you back soon!

Best regards,
Management Team
Dorsett Singapore

Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

Its the school holiday and also the birthday month of my firstborn so we spent 2nights in a splash room. Glad we booked early cos was told that the splash room was a fav. Now i know whyyy and id come back for it again.

Dorsett is located right smack in Chinatown. An area id never thought of staying for i thought it was jus out of the way from town but my stay there changed everything. Outram NEL is jus right below n it links with Outram EWL. Jus one stop away to Harbour front/vivo and walking distance to chinatown point and keong saik. Cafes, restaurants, Bars are all walking distance and its just so convenient. Now i see why Dorsett is a hotspot for tourists.
I too dont quite like the idea of a staycay and having to travel soo far for food or drinks cos i like to spend more time in the comfort of the already cosy room so this, is perfect!

Shoutout to two Dorsett’s gem for my
Booking was made easy by Ms Naurah who handles my queries online and offline swiftly while my checking in process was smooth thanks to Ms Kacey.
Thank u to everyone too for making my son’s bday staycay a memorable one too!

For the situation the world now is facing, i feel safe here on this new norm for their process of screening incoming guests. So i assure u that no guests will be able to enter the hotel without declaring their health and travel info.

My stay at Dorsett are made even better with such clean and cosy rooms that made me miss my nights there while typing these.
Well equipped with toiletries, coffee, tea and bottled water. I like the idea of having the access to the wardrobe from the bathroom itself.
I mentioned we booked the splash room so we got the bathtub and a separate shower. Loved how we cud roll up the blind so that i cud sit on the bed even when my kid is playing in the tub unlike one hotel i hav to squeeze in the alrdy small bathroom with him. Not here .. the bathroom is spacious!
The king bed fits us nicely. Em Fluffy pillows n warm quilt. With that, i still hav a lil corner for the kiddo to play his toys. Not big but its really cosy.

There’s one thing though .. one thing that made my kiddo whines. I was spending a little too long in the shower. I cant help it. The rain shower pressure was soo good i swear tt was the best shower i had in hotels. Ya know .. usually the water pressure in hotels are a lil slow but this one was really good together with their refreshing mint scent of body shower and shampoo. That must be why i had a gd sleep aft too.

I still hav soo many things to write about but i have pictures that can help me do the deeds instead.

Tips: Lookout for their promo on their website and book early to avoid disappointment cos really, the splash room was hot!
Lastly, be nice be kind and be responsible

Enjoy the pics and stay safe guys!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

My wife and I had a good staycation for couple of days recently at Dorsett Hotel Singapore located at New Bridge Road. Wonderful location connected by MRT lines and SBS buses. It’s all a matter of 5 to10 mins walk from the hotel to the transport links to go to any part of Singapore.

The other big plus of the hotel is its location which is right smack in the middle of Chinatown. You have access to all the eateries like Food courts located in Maxwell Hong Lim and not forgetting Chinatown Point. The hidden food treasures in Keong Saik Road, Bukit Pasoh,Smith street, mosque street and pagoda street are countless, if you need to fulfil your gastronomic needs.

The Dorsett hotel entrance and lobby is swanky and lovely it was quiet though but well served with good reception by front desk. They take the Covid measures professionally and with a polite and smiling approach. They are helpful and at the same thoughtful.

Dennis who doubles as their manager and who deals with hotel guests was a great help in getting our reservations done even though we had to change our dates. He took the trouble to show us the lovely rooms and the amenities available in the hotel like the swimming pool and gym. He even made arrangements to get a cake for my wife’s birthday, it was indeed a special touch. On our date of arrival he received us and assisted in bringing our bags from our car.

With regards to the room it’s a lovely property spacious enough for two and well laid out wardrobes and well demarcated shower and toilet area.
The housekeeping staff did a great job during our stay and they were always on hand to tend to our needs. I must say the room that we we stayed was super clean and their linen were of good quality.

My wife and I will certainly return to Dorsett hotel for our next staycation.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rajandeeran K