Ikeda Spa Prestige - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Deep Tissue 90 min massage

Great massage and good technique and this is the best we’ve discovered so far in Singapore... read more

Reviewed 5 March 2021
nickd561
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Wowsome place! Must try

The onsen bath coupled with 90 mins massage was super blissful. Very relaxing Highly... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2021
Srishti25nov
via mobile

All reviews onsen bath bukit timah deep tissue massage onsen experience great massage therapist geisha skincare aches session strokes knots 90min skillful
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2016

This is our first visit to Ikeda Spa to claim my birthday treat ;) We were greeted by 2 friendly staffs who guided us to the resting area to choose which treatment we would like to have. Explanation was given and I go for their Zen Candle massage. We opt for couple room and the room was awesomely spacious and nicely decorated in Japance style. The spa treatment was great with the right massaging strength, soothing and relaxing manner which I am very pleased compared to other spa which I have been to. The after spa feeling was awesome and we were served with light snack and hot tea. We decided to sign up a package for the excellent spa experience though the staff is not pushy at all. I will book my next appointment and be back soon!

Date of experience: April 2016
ikedaspa, Manager at Ikeda Spa Prestige, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Happy belated birthday and we are honoured that you love our spa. We are going through an internal review to see how we can even push our limit to next level. Hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

My boyfriend and I both got the Elemental Aromatherapy Massage this time around (we are repeat customers) and loved it! My favourite, however, is still the Anma Deep Tissue ;)

Date of experience: July 2016

Thank you for coming back to Ikeda Spa. We are working really hard to bring in new treatments as well as to hone our therapists' skills and hospitality. Hope you will be surprised the next time you visit us.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

First visit. Staff service was great. Overall spa experience was awesome. So good that i signed up for a package! Love every minute of my time spent in the onsen. A must-visit!

Date of experience: July 2016

Thank you for your support and please keep your feedback coming so we can improve.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Went to Ikeda Spa with my Hubby on 6 June to celebrate our anniversary. The spa treatment is good and service is excellent. Staff are friendly too.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank huiling l

Happy anniversary! And we hope to see you again next year :)

Reviewed 31 May 2016

I went to Ikeda spa with my friend yesterday for our first trial and for my birthday. We were quickly served by a lady call Katy or something like that I forgot. She was firstly, pretty, her complexion was good thus giving me a good first impression as they do facial here too. We were offered the spa slippers and were guided to the waiting area where she gave us a form to fill up and also hot tea. She was in a yukata/japanese wear and also knelt down when she asked us about our survey form answers, she was quite professional and friendly we did not feel not at ease at all. I was thinking of getting a hydrating facial and she kindly recommended me to take the purifying one as I had scars and existing acne in a good way without offending me. Thankful for her sensitivity in regards to this. And lastly she asked us to choose what bath salt we wanted in our onsen bath, we chose green tea.

Before we start she still asked if we want to relieve ourselves, point added again.

Then she let us do the free onsen which was a promotion for first timers like us, for 30 mins before they start the facial. Onsen was really good as they were meticulous enough to provide chilled water beside it. I was also appalled by the interior which really gives me the feel of being in Japan and it's private as we gotten the couple room for added privacy. Additional to the hinoki wood onsen, there was this showing and stool thing which is very common in japan bathhouse and we scrubbed each others back for the first time, it was a good experience! (Too short because 30 mins include the time we take to change!! but of course they came in later by 5 mins, thank you!)

After that, the facial start, it was double cleansing then scrubbing, meanwhile with the steamer blowing at my face to open my pores. Soon the extraction started, I felt pain but it is very common for extraction with my little experience, but she minimize the "poking" which I feel is good and she constantly asked if I could handle the pain, my tolerance was higher as it was for beauty sake. She was also very careful with me as I had eyelash extension on. After the extraction she applied some calming gel mask which was soothing and felt cooling and also another mask for hydrating, I feel they are not stingy with their masks so it's good. After everything, I was also pampered with toner, moisturizer and also sunblock as it was 1730hrs when it ended. Last of the facial, we were given a short massage on our backs and tadah, the end. I was complimenting "Katy" but she just hurried out, maybe she did not hear me but I felt a little down because everything was good until this minor incident.

We were seated at a small area in the private room sipping our hot tea and also enjoying the crackers they provided. It was a warm gesture they can provide us, I felt very relax and pampered for the short 2.5 hours span.

And also the last part after settling our bill, we walked to the door alone without anyone sending us off like how Japan inns usually does, maybe they can improve on that.

But overall I still like this place and will definitely come back soon.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Ambassador648095

Thank you for your great review. We don't have anyone by the name of "Katy" but we will like to thank you on her behalf. We are sorry that she didn't respond to your compliment - we're guessing that she probably didn't hear you but we had shared your review with everyone in the spa. It is unfortunate that you were not bid farewell. We will look into our training to re-inforce this area!