Ikeda Spa Prestige - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Deep Tissue 90 min massage

Great massage and good technique and this is the best we’ve discovered so far in Singapore... read more

Reviewed 5 March 2021
nickd561
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Wowsome place! Must try

The onsen bath coupled with 90 mins massage was super blissful. Very relaxing Highly... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2021
Srishti25nov
via mobile

All reviews onsen bath bukit timah deep tissue massage onsen experience great massage therapist geisha skincare aches session strokes knots 90min skillful
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Came to Ikeda for the onsen (hot spring) for the first time and it was a wonderful experience.

From the time the staff greeted us at the door to change into slippers, to providing wet towel and tea, and the attentiveness to details - it's a fantastic experience.

The water temperature is just nice but could be slightly hotter. The special wood that forms the tub apparently helps to relieve stress. It was a good after work session :)

Date of experience: August 2016
ikedaspa, Manager at Ikeda Spa Prestige, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

That special wood is hinoki - japanese cypress wood, which we specially imported from Japan. Couldn't agree more that it is the best way to relieve stress after a long day of work.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I am totally at a loss for words for the excellent experience at Ikeda spa! Booked the private room, 30min onsen and a 90min massage for the boyfriend's birthday and am super glad I decided on ikeda. The excellent and friendly service and experience starts from the moment you step into the spa to the moment we exited. Detailed explanations on the type of massages offered, the massage oils, the authentic way to use the onsen in the private room and therapists who managed to "attack" (in a non malicious manner of course!) sore spots I never knew existed. Even when we were leaving the spa, one of the staff kept bowing as she thought we were leaving (which we were but then decided to take a pic to commemorate the experience) and thus she had to bow several more times till we actually left. (I felt so apologetic!) A truly remarkable and unforgettable experience!

Date of experience: July 2016

It is our tradition to bid our guests farewell until they left our line of sight. Thank you for your review and I must share this great review with them.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Visited the spa today and what an experience! Being a frequent spa goer, this spa is quite a different experience altogether. Upon entering the spa, you are transported to Japan. Friendly staff were already awaiting your arrive with slippers all ready for you (my date was impressed already). I booked the couple treatment room and what a beautifully put together room. Attached to the treatment room is your private onsen. Massage was fantastic! Nice and firm, just the way I like it. At the end of the massage, we were both so relaxed! Get experience, worth trying and maybe coming back again.

1  Thank lesterleemc

We are glad that your review truly reflect our mission statement. Our mission is to deliver a WOW Japanese experience through omotenashi. Omotenashi means the Japanese way of hospitality. We will continue to WOW you and your partner on your next visit.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

This is our first visit to Ikeda Spa to claim my birthday treat ;) We were greeted by 2 friendly staffs who guided us to the resting area to choose which treatment we would like to have. Explanation was given and I go for their Zen Candle massage. We opt for couple room and the room was awesomely spacious and nicely decorated in Japance style. The spa treatment was great with the right massaging strength, soothing and relaxing manner which I am very pleased compared to other spa which I have been to. The after spa feeling was awesome and we were served with light snack and hot tea. We decided to sign up a package for the excellent spa experience though the staff is not pushy at all. I will book my next appointment and be back soon!

Date of experience: April 2016

Happy belated birthday and we are honoured that you love our spa. We are going through an internal review to see how we can even push our limit to next level. Hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

My boyfriend and I both got the Elemental Aromatherapy Massage this time around (we are repeat customers) and loved it! My favourite, however, is still the Anma Deep Tissue ;)

Date of experience: July 2016

Thank you for coming back to Ikeda Spa. We are working really hard to bring in new treatments as well as to hone our therapists' skills and hospitality. Hope you will be surprised the next time you visit us.