Ikeda Spa Prestige - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Deep Tissue 90 min massage

Great massage and good technique and this is the best we’ve discovered so far in Singapore... read more

Reviewed 5 March 2021
nickd561
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Wowsome place! Must try

The onsen bath coupled with 90 mins massage was super blissful. Very relaxing Highly... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2021
Srishti25nov
via mobile

All reviews onsen bath bukit timah deep tissue massage onsen experience relaxing facial great massage an amazing experience therapist geisha skincare session strokes knots 90min skillful
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2016

So as a guy, going for facials and/or spas is less common, but after hearing great reviews from word-of-mouth and wanting to revitalize my face, I decided to try the Oxyjet Acne Facial First Trial Package.

The place is nicely tucked away high above the hustle and bustle of The Central. Not knowing what a spa/facial treatment place looked like, I was pleasantly surprised with the quaint setting. Though I was early for the appointment, I was ushered to a comfy seat in which I filled out some customer information forms. The staff member (who was also doing the treatment) asked basic questions about what I wanted to be done and have a basic understanding of my skin type.

Shortly after, I was redirected to a private room that resembled a small hotel room. After lying down on the well-padded bench, the treatment began. It comprised of short body massages along with cleansing, toning, moisturizing of the face and extraction of black & whiteheads. These treatments were of course complimented by the usage of high pressured water "jets." Although whole treatment probably lasted about an hour and a half, I lost track of time really quickly thanks to the dim lighting and soothing ambient music, inducing a prolonged period of tranquility.

Overall, it was a pretty good facial experience for a first-timer. The place was pretty luxurious, facilities felt very private and the service was good. The staff were all polite and best of all, there was no hard-selling of their products. I'm pretty sure I'll be back someday.

Date of experience: August 2016
ikedaspa, Manager at Ikeda Spa Prestige, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

It is our policy not to hard-sell - it does not make sense to make our guests stressed if their intention is to relax. Thank you for your review and please keep it coming.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

This place prides itself on the great service it successfully provided! We were so happy that we signed a package with them , no hard selling required!

Date of experience: August 2016

We never hard sell - we wow you with our great service!

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Came to Ikeda for the onsen (hot spring) for the first time and it was a wonderful experience.

From the time the staff greeted us at the door to change into slippers, to providing wet towel and tea, and the attentiveness to details - it's a fantastic experience.

The water temperature is just nice but could be slightly hotter. The special wood that forms the tub apparently helps to relieve stress. It was a good after work session :)

Date of experience: August 2016

That special wood is hinoki - japanese cypress wood, which we specially imported from Japan. Couldn't agree more that it is the best way to relieve stress after a long day of work.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I am totally at a loss for words for the excellent experience at Ikeda spa! Booked the private room, 30min onsen and a 90min massage for the boyfriend's birthday and am super glad I decided on ikeda. The excellent and friendly service and experience starts from the moment you step into the spa to the moment we exited. Detailed explanations on the type of massages offered, the massage oils, the authentic way to use the onsen in the private room and therapists who managed to "attack" (in a non malicious manner of course!) sore spots I never knew existed. Even when we were leaving the spa, one of the staff kept bowing as she thought we were leaving (which we were but then decided to take a pic to commemorate the experience) and thus she had to bow several more times till we actually left. (I felt so apologetic!) A truly remarkable and unforgettable experience!

Date of experience: July 2016

It is our tradition to bid our guests farewell until they left our line of sight. Thank you for your review and I must share this great review with them.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Visited the spa today and what an experience! Being a frequent spa goer, this spa is quite a different experience altogether. Upon entering the spa, you are transported to Japan. Friendly staff were already awaiting your arrive with slippers all ready for you (my date was impressed already). I booked the couple treatment room and what a beautifully put together room. Attached to the treatment room is your private onsen. Massage was fantastic! Nice and firm, just the way I like it. At the end of the massage, we were both so relaxed! Get experience, worth trying and maybe coming back again.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank lesterleemc

We are glad that your review truly reflect our mission statement. Our mission is to deliver a WOW Japanese experience through omotenashi. Omotenashi means the Japanese way of hospitality. We will continue to WOW you and your partner on your next visit.