Ikeda Spa Prestige - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Deep Tissue 90 min massage

Great massage and good technique and this is the best we’ve discovered so far in Singapore... read more

Reviewed 5 March 2021
nickd561
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Wowsome place! Must try

The onsen bath coupled with 90 mins massage was super blissful. Very relaxing Highly... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2021
Srishti25nov
via mobile

All reviews onsen bath bukit timah deep tissue massage onsen experience great massage therapist geisha skincare aches session strokes knots 90min skillful
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2016

The moment I stepped in, I was greeted with warm voices and friendly faces. As I sat down, I was being served with a cold towel and tea :)
The whole setting was so relaxing. In no time, I was being informed the spa is ready for use.

I am a person whom is particular of cleanliness and this place really impressed me with their good maintenance condition, keeping the place relatively new too.

From the Spa area to the Make Up room, I would say every single detail is well thought of.

After the soak, I do find my skin become smoother. I will definitely be coming back again.

Date of experience: October 2016
jazum1n, Manager at Ikeda Spa Prestige, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

We are really glad that we have met up to your expectations, Miss Gladys! In Ikeda Spa, we strive to ensure that our guests feel as comfortable as possible, as if it is your own home =)

Thank you so much for your compliments and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

A pure sanctuary...forgot I wasn't actually in Japan. Magical and blissful tranquility. Thanks so much : ) Will definitely return during my next Singapore visit

Date of experience: October 2016
jazum1n, Manager at Ikeda Spa Prestige, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Thank you for the compliments! We try our best to bring true blue Japanese culture to our guests; from interior to services and hospitality. Hope to see you next time =)

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

It is my first visit to Ikeda Spa Prestige at Clarke Quay to try out their popular Lisciare Hydrating Facial and it leaves behind much satisfaction for me as the entire 1hr 30 mins of facial was so soothing and relaxing for me.The minute I entered the place, I was greeted with by the warmest welcome from the staff till the end of the visit which makes me feel comfortable and at ease.Thanks Ikeda Spa for making my day!!

Date of experience: September 2016

It has always been our goal to give our guests the best advice and service to take care and maintain good skin. Thank you for loving our Lisiciare Hydrating Facial, hope to see you again!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

both my husband and had a wonderfully relaxing 1.5 hour massage with two very competent masseuses. the setting was so peaceful and luxurious, like an oasis in the middle of Singapore. We give it our full recommendation.

Date of experience: September 2016

We are glad that you get to enjoy a truly pampering experience with your loved one. Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

The place to have a rest while soaking away your fatigue, then after get a spa treatment and feel refresh after.

Date of experience: September 2016
jazum1n, Manager at Ikeda Spa Prestige, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

We are glad that Ikeda Spa has melt away your tensions and feel rejuvenated after. We welcome you anytime to come for a pampering session =)