Ikeda Spa Prestige - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Deep Tissue 90 min massage

Great massage and good technique and this is the best we’ve discovered so far in Singapore... read more

Reviewed 5 March 2021
nickd561
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Wowsome place! Must try

The onsen bath coupled with 90 mins massage was super blissful. Very relaxing Highly... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2021
Srishti25nov
via mobile

All reviews onsen bath bukit timah deep tissue massage onsen experience relaxing facial great massage an amazing experience therapist geisha skincare session strokes knots 90min skillful
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2019

I stayed around Bukit Timah and always pass by this spa. My hubby and I was having dinner next door and went in to take a peek. We couldn't get an appointment that day as they are fully booked. Jason is nice enough to make some special arrangement for us to come the next day. My husband went for massage for his chronic shoulder pain and decided to give their facial a try. I love the texture of their serums (IREN I think) and it penerate my skin so fast. The beauticians are very professional and explained step by step on how to use the products while working on my face. I bought 3 bottles in the end as there is a good sales going on. The next day, I can really see my face glowing. Will be back soon.

Date of experience: April 2019
Trip06479969763, Manager at Ikeda Spa Prestige, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2019

Hi,

Thank you for visiting us and trying out our new product range.

The serums you bought: IRÉN aims to be the peacekeeper of skin, by using only the safest and cleanest ingredients that are kind to sensitive skin. Our irritant-free and allergen-free formulas calm and restore the skin to its most peaceful and happiest state. Unique patented technology perfected in our Japanese lab, the IRÉN skincare brings you smart and clean skincare solutions free from parabens, fragrance and silicone. And a range of 100% vegan products that help even the most sensitive skin to glow with beauty.

We love to see our customers' glowing skin and that is why we do what we do. We hope that your husband enjoy his massage too :)

Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2019

Saw the award winning facial from Harper Bazaar Magazine, and was skeptical initially as I see mixed reviews from others. In the end, I picked Bukit Timah as it is nearer to my workplace, and I am glad that I made the right decision. The beauticians are attentive and listened patiently to my skin concerns before starting the facial. I have very sensitive skin and often have breakouts around the chin area. The beautician (sorry I cannot remember the name) explained to me that possible cause and told me to avoid certain skincare ingredients. I love her hands and the facial massage is so good that I fell asleep half way through. I woke up with a fresher look and the next day my makeup stayed more longer and brighter.

Hi,

Thank you for visiting us and giving us great review! It's our great joy to see customers enjoying our treatments and services. We hope to continue seeing you and help you with your skin concern.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 15 April 2019 via mobile

First visit to Ikeda and what an experience! Located in a quiet corner of the mall, the Japanese style service extends from the moment you enter. Love the considerate amenities (hairdryer, cotton buds!) and quiet ambience. My therapist Lisa was very thorough and caring with great advice for my skin. The reception staff were really friendly and accommodating too. Also appreciate the non-hardselling at the end, made for a truly relaxing and rejuvenating experience.

Highly recommended if you enjoy Japanese style service and miss onsens! <3 I'll be back, excited to try out Bukit Timah too ^_^

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank bmushmist
Trip06479969763, Manager at Ikeda Spa Prestige, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2019

Hi Brianna,

Thank you for giving us such great review! So glad that you enjoyed the ambience, amenities and our service. We enjoy your presence too! We love to see you back :)

warmest regards,

Reviewed 14 April 2019

I am a fan of Menard skincare from Japan. I come across Ikeda when I am trying to find where to get Menard. Saw their first trial on their website and went ahead to book my appointment. From the moment that they did my consultation, I know that they have been trained by their Japanese HQ cos they followed the same procedures as the Menard salon in Japan. The service is spot on and the facial treatment uses the geninue product from Menard. It is pricey but it is well worth it because they are using the most expensive product range Embellier from Menard. I can see that my face glowing after my first treatment. Couldn't resist and bought some skincare back.

Hihi,

Thank you for visiting us and giving great review! Indeed our customers could see the glow on their face after their facials and many of them have been coming back regularly. Embellir products contain premium ingredients from Japan and are very effective, we are sure that you will see improvement after using the home care that you brought back!

Please contact us if you need assistance on how to use Embellir products.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 April 2019

I love their strawberry onsen bath. It smells so sweet and relaxing. Best of all, the massage is so good that I fell asleep half way. I will be back to try out their facial!

Hihi,

Thank you for the great review on our strawberry onsen bath! We are glad that you enjoyed and we look forward to seeing you again :)

warmest regards,