Ikeda Spa Prestige - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Deep Tissue 90 min massage

Great massage and good technique and this is the best we’ve discovered so far in Singapore... read more

Reviewed 5 March 2021
nickd561
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Wowsome place! Must try

The onsen bath coupled with 90 mins massage was super blissful. Very relaxing Highly... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2021
Srishti25nov
via mobile

All reviews onsen bath bukit timah deep tissue massage onsen experience relaxing facial great massage an amazing experience therapist geisha skincare session strokes knots 90min skillful
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2019

Environment very cozy and comfortable. No pushy sales. Nice music. I enjoyed the treatment very much.

Date of experience: February 2019
ikedateam, Manager at Ikeda Spa Prestige, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2019

Hi Elly,

Thank you for the great review. We are happy you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2019

Went to book the Customised Deep Cleansing Facial and super amazed by their high level of professionalism from the moment I stepped into the spa. I was treated like a queen as they knelt next to me during the consultation. She checked with me if I wanted to explain the products during treatment or want her to keep quiet. I wanted to relax so I told her I rather not be disturbed. As expected, she didn't speak a single words or try to sell me anything during the treatment unlike most other spas I been to. In the end, I signed up their membership because I will definitely be back for more facials.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your wonderful review, and for signing up with us. We are glad you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to serving you soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2019 via mobile

Good environment and relaxing experience. Good facial treatment by the staff and will return for next treatment

Date of experience: February 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for the great review! We're happy you enjoyed your experience with us.
We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

First time trying Zen Candle therapy massage. Very relaxing! Wonderful experience. Will definitely go again

Hi Joanne,

We are glad you enjoyed your therapy session. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2019 via mobile

Amazing all over body massage. Therapist knew just where to massage more deeply and where to treat more gently. She untied the many knots in my shoulders. This is by far the best massage I have had in Singapore. Very relaxing as well as therapeutic. Staff are all very friendly and helpful too :)

1  Thank RGSingapore

Hello there!

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are glad you enjoyed the services as much as we enjoyed serving you. We hope you will come back again, and bring your friends along for a pampering session as well! :)