Ikeda Spa Prestige - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Deep Tissue 90 min massage

Great massage and good technique and this is the best we’ve discovered so far in Singapore... read more

Reviewed 5 March 2021
nickd561
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Wowsome place! Must try

The onsen bath coupled with 90 mins massage was super blissful. Very relaxing Highly... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2021
Srishti25nov
via mobile

All reviews onsen bath bukit timah deep tissue massage onsen experience relaxing facial great massage an amazing experience therapist geisha skincare session strokes knots 90min skillful
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2019

We took a room for couples to try out the couple onsen. Strangely enough, it felt more like soaking in a hot tub than an "onsen". In that sense, the communal onsen that I previously tried at the spa seemed like a more authentic japanese experience - steam billowing out into a bracing cold room, and a pool large enough to wade in. But the massage was impeccable as always - broad firm strokes with just the right amount of pressure.

Both my partner and I felt that the prone massage would have been better if they were less rigid about insisting that we position our arms to hang off the sides over the edge of the massage bed (which cut off circulation at the elbow and gave us both pins and needles in our fingers). Putting our hands on the bed next to our heads would have been much more comfortable.

The staff were really attentive and made us feel at ease. The decor feels a bit dated and old, but therein lies some of its charm. And the place is fantastically clean, so hygiene is not a concern. All in all, I hope to return and try the other offerings on their menu.

1  Thank algernona
Reviewed 21 July 2019

One of the best places for massage. Therapist was skilled. Not too painful but hit the right sore spots.

Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

Good experience, extraction is not painful and good accompanying short massage on shoulder area, some facial massage too. Just that towel on bed have slight damp area when I go inside and therapist changed to a new towel. Overall good place , on the pricey side but definitely no hard sell.

Reviewed 29 June 2019

My first visit to Ikeda Spa, cosy place a great relaxing experience. The staff was extremely kind and warming . Their wood finishing to simulate the experience of being in a traditional bathhouse in Japan . The 30 mins green tea anti- Aging body scrub , it’s make my skin smooth and moist. I love it !

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank ywail
ikedateam, Manager at Ikeda Spa Prestige, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for the 5-star review. We're glad you had a wonderful experience on your first visit. Do come back to enjoy the other services we offer. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Warm regards,
Ikeda Team

Reviewed 25 June 2019

I've been going to Ikeda spa for massages for the last 2 years and I've enjoyed every single one of them! All the masseuses are well-trained and regardless of the masseuse I'm assigned, I've always left the place smiling, with my aches and pains sorted. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: June 2019

Hi Naeema,

Thank you for the 5-star review and for your continuous support and patronage to our spa. We are glad to hear that you've had a wonderful experience during each of your visits. We look forward to serving you more.

Warm regards,