Ikeda Spa Prestige - CLOSED

nickd561
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Wowsome place! Must try

The onsen bath coupled with 90 mins massage was super blissful. Very relaxing Highly... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2021
Srishti25nov
via mobile

All reviews onsen bath bukit timah deep tissue massage onsen experience great massage therapist geisha skincare aches session strokes knots 90min skillful
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Great massage and good technique and this is the best we’ve discovered so far in Singapore. Friendly and professional. Already booked another session.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I have been offered two vouchers for Ikeda Spa treatment at Xmas 2020. This is so very much cumbersome to use them as impossible to book treatment. They do open their calendar for booking with one month only in advance (two months depending on who you talk to and provided that they pick up your phone call) which is always full.... As a result, my vouchers are expiring ... with no offered possibility for a refund or extension.... I call this terrible service..... Ikeda spa to be avoided

Date of experience: December 2020
ikedaspa, Manager at Ikeda Spa Prestige, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Dear Elodie,

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience and I understand your frustration that this voucher is meant to be a gift, and we have ruined it.

The reason we are fully booked is that we had set up crowd controlling measures when the circuit breaker was lifted, which caused the restriction to the number of guests we can accommodate. There was also additional lead time taken to sanitize the treatment room, which affected the slot availability. These measures are taken to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees.

We are very sorry for not able to accommodate you for the treatment, however, we understand the difficulties to make an appointment. Therefore, we unable to receive any last-minute booking if you call on the day or few days before to make an appointment.

Actually, we have been extending all vouchers for all our customers. I could have missed you - may I ask you to contact me (jason.tan@ikedaspa.com) directly at our spa number and I will sort it out for you asap.

I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will help us improve our operations and services. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions or booking issues.

Warmest Regards,
Jason
Spa Manager

Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

It was a great experience. The onsen was great for relieving stress, although would have preferred is the masseuse asked more questions before and during the session to ensure the right areas are being targeted.

Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

The onsen bath coupled with 90 mins massage was super blissful.
Very relaxing
Highly reccomended
Destressed

Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

This spa is my favorite in Singapore. Not pushy with product and take time to ask questions about your skin before facial.