“Amazing service ”

AMOY by Far East Hospitality
Ranked #2 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Loved this little hotel. Full of history but modernised to the highest quailty. Had the best service in the short stay we had, from free limo airport transfer, free use of smartphone to free use of a room to shower (after checkout) on our departure for a 10.30pm flight. Great location also. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
DouglasFernandez, Hotel Manager at AMOY by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear derektaylor03,

Thank you for your positive review of AMOY Hotel Singapore.

We are happy to learn that the one way limousine transfer, Handy Smart phone and the shower room prior to your departure served you well. Additionally, it is a pleasure to know that the service level of our staff exceeded your expectations.

The AMOY team genuinely looks forward to your return visit. If I can be of any assistance with your future bookings, please email me directly at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg

"Every Journey is an Experience"

Write a ReviewReviews (1,286)

Reviewed 19 April 2017

My parents-in-law are extremely well travelled - so when they raved about the fantastic service from the Amoy Hotel staff, it really says a lot. They were celebrating their 70 & 80th birthdays, and the stopover in Singapore was the last leg of this trip before returning to France.
At Amoy, in addition to the warm welcome (the staff used a translation tool to speak French), they received a handwritten birthday card, lovely cakes - plus handmade bookmarks I suppose all the guests receive. Each time they returned to the hotel, they were offered a warm welcome and a cold drink.
Upon departure, they were offered a spare room to shower prior to the flight back to France.
They stayed three nights in Feb 2017 - and highly recommend the quaint hotel with amazing staff with genuine client service.
Well done Amoy! Thanks for taking care of them so very well. My gratitude.

Stayed February 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
DouglasFernandez, Douglas Fernandez at AMOY by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Selena T,

We would like to thank your parents-in-law for choosing to stay with us during their birthday celebration in Singapore.

It is indeed a sheer delight to learn that our staff ensured that they had a memorable stay with us. The team's efforts in having a French translation took for communication, birthday amenities and card, nightly turn down bookmarks as well as a room to freshen prior to departing for the airport were all well appreciated. Your compliments will definitely go a long way in motivating them to further heights.

We look forward to you serving then again in the near future. Please feel free to email me at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg should they require any assistance with their return stay.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I stayed at the AMOY for six nights. I was impressed with their attentiveness and friendly demeanor. The staff went out of their way to accommodate me from escorting me to my room and explaining the layout to accompanying me to the MRT station and showing me how to purchase my ticket. They stocked my room with extra water bottles upon request and always greeted me whenever I entered the hotel lobby. The hotel is located near a lot of restaurants and hawker stalls, and the MRT station is just across the street. Chinatown is an easy walk. Follow the map with the walking tour. The handy phone is great because you have free internet and information about places to visit. I bought tickets to the museum, the aquarium, and Gardens by the Bay for less than what I would have had to pay at the location.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear AileenFermin,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to have extended our hospitality to you during your stay of 6 nights with us.

It is assuring to note that the AMOY Team provided warm and attentive service during your constant interactions with them. We are appreciative of your kind compliments to our associates and I am sure that they will be greatly motivated to learn that they have created yet another delighted customer.

We have received numerous good comments regarding our location and its proximity with accessibility to the train station and nearby eateries - we are glad that it served you well too.

The team looks forward to your next stay with us. I am within reach at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg should you require any assistance with your future bookings.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We absolutely LOVED our stay at the Amoy. We had a free airport transfer to the hotel and were welcomed warmly with staff out the front of hotel with a welcome drink. The rooms were lovely and clean and had absolutely everything you would need, including free use of a phone during your stay that also included free international calls to quite a few countries. The mini bar was even complementary along with a Nespresso machine. Breakfast is also included but we had an early check out so they arranged a Take Away breakfast that was waiting for us in a lovely bag when we arrived at reception. There was so much food in the breakfast that we couldn't eat it all and it was delicious. Reception made sure they had booked us a taxi for the morning which arrived right on time. We were able to easily walk to Marina Bay Sands for dinner and there is a MRT station across the road so the location was excellent. I would very highly recommend the AMOY and I can't wait to go there again!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Carl C,

Thank you for your wonderful review of AMOY Hotel Singapore.

We are delighted to read of your genial welcome experience upon your arrival at the hotel and enjoying the refreshing Alluring AMOY welcome drink during the registration process. We are also happy to read that the rooms were comfy and that the inclusions like the one way limousine transfer, minibar refreshments and Handy Smart phone served your needs well. Many guests have commented favourably on the accessibility to the train station as well as Marina Bay area and we are glad that you endorse this too.

Finally, it is heartening to note that your departure was noteworthy due to the gestures from the team with your takeaway breakfast. I do hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. Please feel free to email me at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg should you require further assistance in your booking with us.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

#1 the genuinely friendly and helpful staff
#2 the location has great eats, bars and shopping within a short walk
#3 Free cell phone with free calling to 6 countries included with room
#4 Free stocked fridge in room - with Beer.
#5 Rooms are very smart, clean, perfectly comfortable for a week's stay
#6 Safe in the room even has an AC outlet so you can charge laptop while in safe!
#7 Car pickup from airport can be arranged.
#8 Free breakfast coupons for use at a local restaurant

Room Tip: Only 37 rooms!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear ct1492,

Thank you for your positive recommendation of AMOY Hotel Singapore and it is certainly heartening to read of the points highlighted on what made your one week stay truly enjoyable.

We are happy that our associates were warm and accommodating during your interactions with them and the location was easily accessibly to the eateries and bars around the vicinity. We are also pleased that you found value in the inclusions like the one way transfer, minibar refreshments, breakfast offerings and Handy Smart phone enabling international calls to selected countries.

The AMOY team hopes to have another opportunity of welcoming you once again in the near future. Please email me at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg if I may be of assistance should you decide to revisit us once again.