“Spot on”

AMOY by Far East Hospitality
Ranked #2 of 319 Hotels in Singapore
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here 4 times now, much the best value hotel I've found in Singapore, not least thanks to the free airport shuttle. Staff are really friendly and helpful, rooms are just the right amount of quirky and comfortable, minibar is free, there's an espresso machine, and the location in the historic streets between the central business district and Chinatown is hard to beat. Oh and the hotel entrance is an old Chinese temple. But I recommend you don't stay there, because I'd really like it to still have rooms available next time I'm in Singapore...

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
DouglasFernandez, Hotel Manager at AMOY by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your support of AMOY Hotel Singapore and we are delighted to have hosted you once again.

We are happy that the inclusions like the one way transfer, minibar refreshments, comfortable bed and proximity to both the business district and Chinatown served you well. Our staff would be thrilled to receive your compliments of their cordial service and in always making you feel right at home.

Please do email me at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg so that I can assist in directly securing your future bookings.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I strongly recommend this hotel.
Good location, easy to access Marina Bay Sands and China Town, nice staff, pick up service to airport, everything are excellent.
I am sure I will stay this hotel whenever I will go to Singapore.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Dear SG201705,

Thank you for your positive recommendation of AMOY Hotel Singapore.

We are pleased that you had a great stay especially with the convenient proximity to Chinatown and Marina Bay vicinity as well as the warm and genuine hospitality by the associates.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg should you wish to directly book your next visit with us.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Good location and easy to reach by MRT, services is warm and good and quick response for any enquiries.
Guestroom at 2nd floor makes easy to watch by ourside people.
Poor water pressure, no ventilation system for washroom area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Danny Y

Thank you for your positive recommendation of AMOY Hotel Singapore and we are pleased that your had a comfortable stay having the proximity to the train station to your convenience.

On the other hand, please accept our apologies for the weak shower pressure and ventilation. We would have immediately offered a room change had we known about it.

We do hope to have another opportunity to host you once again in the future. Please do email me at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg if I may assist you in directly booking your return visit.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I stayed at Amoy Hotel on 13 April and 13 May. Check in was flawless and gives me a cosy feeling. You get a welcome drink and a staff will be on hand to bring you up to your room. For 13 April, I took a twin room....amenities was basic but sufficient...you get to use the mini bar for free and water is given free too. Bed size was good for a 6 feet tall guy like me. Shower facilities was the same as other hotels that I have been to, hence no comments on that. The only downside for the twin room is that the way that the TV is placed. It is situated on the far left hand corner....kind of weird to look in one direction....I had this negative comment is because I stayed in the single room on 13 May and the TV is just directly facing me in front of my bed. Nonetheless, AMOY hotel is awesome and highly recommended for couples or singles on travels.

Stayed: May 2017

Dear haydensum,

Thank you for your encouraging review of AMOY Hotel Singapore.

We are happy to learn of your warm arrival experience at our hotel as well as the affable attention and hospitality extended by the associates. We are also glad that you found the our bed cozy and a right fit and that the room amenities served your needs well.

Our design of our all our rooms differ individually which is why the television may have been awkwardly placed. Nevertheless we appreciate your feedback and review with our Engineers on the layout.

The AMOY team genuinely looks forward to your return visit. If I can be of any assistance with your future bookings, please email me directly at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Wonderful boutique hotel. Great customer service that is hard to find. So many wonderful qualities about this hotel. Complimentary minibar, transfers to airport, tasty breakfast and complimentary tickets on city tour bus! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear My Le Pham P,

Thank you for your positive review and we are pleased that you enjoyed your overall experience as well as found good value in our room inclusions.

For your return trips in the future, please feel free to email me directly at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg.