1,718 results
All reviews telok ayer chinese temple dean and deluca complimentary airport mrt station welcome drink complimentary mini bar airport pick unique hotel single room business district club street great boutique taxi rank free calls small hotel bars and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in Amoy Hotel from 16th - 19th Dec 2020. The room was extremely clean and bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was all healthier choices at Genius Central! I love the neighborhood with lots of cafes / hangout places. The staffs' professionalism (Kimberly & Brian) added to the whole great experience. Thanks!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Alvin Teo, Other at AMOY by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear kennisisliang,

Thank you for taking your precious time to share this lovely review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your recent stay. Kimberly and Bryan are thrilled to receive your kind compliments. This will definitely motivate us to keep doing more for our guests.

Reviewed 13 December 2020

Bryan and Kimberly were very polite and professional. They were very efficient in handling our family check in and check out. We were very satisfied with their service. The complimentary breakfast at Genius was a memorable & unique experience. Our family members had good bonding time staying in Amoy Hotel, recounting God's blessings especially at the end of 2020.

Date of stay: December 2020
Alvin Teo, Other at AMOY by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2020

Dear wenyumeng,

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

I am blessed to know that you had a great family bonding time at Amoy and the team had assisted you in every way that they could. Bryan and Kimberly were thankful for your kind compliments.

Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

Had spend my 28th wedding anniversary in Amoy Hotel and glad had chosen this hotel with no regret.
Superb hotel staff that treated guest with special and delicate attentiveness. Special thanks to Brian for his unique creativity and thoughtfulness for the hand-made frame for my anniversary. Not to mention the professional guided tour provided by the staff. Kudos to far east hospitality for having groom such talented pool of hotel staff. You deserve the highest accolade.
Will definitely be back.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Koker28,

AMOY is all about warm hospitality and personalized service. I am delighted to know that the team was able to contribute and make your special occasion memorable. Bryan and team were thrilled to receive your compliment. Please be assured that we will continue to enhance our product and services.

Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

A low profile hotel in a great location with great staff.

Within walking distance to many fantastic food in Chinatown.

Bryan and Derrick provided excellent services during check in.

All the staffs are friendly and made me felt very much at home.

A good staycation and definitely a memorable experience with Amoy.

Thank you to all the staff at Amoy for all your efforts during this pandemic.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alvin Teo, Other at AMOY by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2020

Dear 749krist,

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your lovely review with us on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that Bryan, Derek, and the rest of the team had made your stay memorable. AMOY is all about personalized service and warm hospitality.

Reviewed 17 November 2020

I had a great staycation at Amoy on Sun 15 Nov. Bryan greeted me with warmth and fantastic hospitability. I had a refreshing oolong soda when I checked in and complimentary beers in the room minibar to quench my thirst. I also received a greeting note from Benjamin the manager with some lovely butter cookies.The next day, Benjamin noted that i didnt sleep well because of the rain on Sun night and he offered to extend my check out time to catch up on my sleep. That is so sensitive and thoughtful. The breakfast at Genius Green was sumptous and nutritious, I was fuelled up well for Amoy street tour of cultural monument and history. Bryan and Benjamin were friendly and observant to guest's needs. I will go back again Amoy for my next nightout at Telok Ayer Area.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Moh L
Alvin Teo, Other at AMOY by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2020

Dear Moh L,

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your lovely review on TripAdvisor.

AMOY is all about warm hospitality and personalized service. Bryan and Benjamin are thrilled to know that they have contributed to your enjoyable stay. Please be assured that we will continue to enhance our product and services.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!