Generally we are happy with our staycation and pleasantly surprised by the surrounding on our own Singapura Teluk Ayer area. Certainly felt touristy for us to explore our own neighbourhood.
1. Warm and sincere hospitality. Consistent throughout all Far East establishments. Bravo to that.
2. Breakfast with Genius Central... certainly more can be worked together with the fine chefs. Breakfast options were plenty and coffee was nicely prepared.
3. Thank you to kind lady staff for going beyond in helping us to get milk for coffee in the evening as hotel had ran out of creamer and milk.
4. Kudos too to Derek for his sincerity and hospitality. Far East must be doing something right with training and hiring people with right passion for the industry.
5. Our sharing on the noisy aircon wasn’t to ask for late checkout or any other freebies, the gesture was truly appreciated.
6. We understand the thoroughness of housekeeping team in prepping room quickly, however do take your time as I’m sure we guests can understand to wait a bit longer while rooms are properly cleaned and sanitized.
Otherwise do keep up with the great work.
Stay safe to all staffs at Amoy.More
- Free Wifi