2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$164
Hotels.comUS$163
Destinia.comUS$189
1,726 results
All reviews telok ayer chinese temple dean and deluca complimentary airport mrt station welcome drink hand written complimentary mini bar airport pick unique hotel business district club street great boutique taxi rank small hotel bars and restaurants the hotel staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 days ago

Last month I had a wonderful experience at Amoy Hotel. It was my friend's birthday and Amoy prepared 'Happy Birthday' banner for me (truly God's wink because I didn't prepare any HBD banner - thank god). On top of that they gifted my friend a cake and birthday card. Customer journey was an enjoyable one with many personal touch in between.

Erica, Firdaus and Derek I am thankful for the service rendered, take care and keep safe guys!

Management response:Responded 3 days ago

Dear Samanthaycy,
Thank you for taking time to share with us your lovely experience.
I am happy to know that the contributions from Erica, Firdaus and Derek has ensured your stay and celebration was a wonderful experience overall. AMOY is indeed about personalized service and warm hospitality.
Creating a wonderful and memorable experience for our guest is what we strive for.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back gain.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Was attracted by the hotel chinese design concept is was totally different those top star hotel, although is located at busy district area, there alot nice popular hawker food like Amoy hawker, Hong Lim hawker , lau pa sar if want taste the local delight.The breakfast provided are excellent is vegan n glutten free if u prefer something not that heavy.Thanks to the staff for awesome service (oop sori for forgetting their name),

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 1 week ago

Dear Twolynn,

Thank you for taking your precious time to share feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am happy to know that our traditional designs and concepts had attracted you to stay in Amoy.
We are indeed in a prime location surrounded by lots of mouthwatering delights, rich in history and heritage.

The team is glad to know the warm and friendly service rendered during your stay enable you to truly enjoy your staycation.
Your kind words are our source of motivation to strive and do better for all our guests.

Warmest regards,
Fahmi Karim - Hotel Manager
" Every Journey Is An Experience"

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Loved their vintage room style and lobby room. Room was great, spacious and cooling. Customer service was awesome. A lady named Kimberley explained to me in clear detail about checking in, swift and simple. Senior Guest Services Assistant Derek Tan and another staff called Firdaus went for the extra mile and asked how's my stay and breakfast too. Will definitely come here again

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Management response:Responded 1 week ago

Dear Vicboyzz,

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your valued feedback.

I am truly delighted that you loved the aesthetics of Amoy, our room and our customer service. Kimberly, Derek and Firdaus are happy to hear that their contributions had ensured your stay experience with us was wonderful.

AMOY is all about personalized service and warm hospitality. Your kind compliments are motivation for us to excel further and delight all our guests during their stay.

Fahmi Karim - Hotel Manager
"Every Journey is An Experience"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The past three months have seen us hotels hopping in a staycation craze and AMOY is one of them, alongside bigger names such as Shangri-La, Fairmont, Sofitel, PanPac and ParkRoyal. However AMOY managed to beat all of these big boys hands down with her personalized services and I now understand why she was ranked 11th in the TA travelers ranking.

AMOY is a boutique hotel with a rich Chinese characteristics and heritage. It is also very unlike the big chain hotels that we have been to and our stay was refreshing and a great recharge. My kiddo refers her as the “Chinese hotel” and was sharing this enthusiastically with his grandparents.

The biggest assets of AMOY is still its staff and their services. Not only will staff do their best to ensure a comfortable stay for their guests, they are also prepared to go out of their way to accommodate guests needs.

During our stay there appeared not to be a lot of guests at AMOY and we hope that fellows Singaporeans could start noticing this hotel, stay over and in turn keep her going.

Next, I will touch on a couple of points that AMOY could have done better, namely the air con and the day curtain. In our room the air con appeared to be in urgent need of servicing as the room was still relatively warm, despite lowering its temperature, and I have to take a cold shower before I managed to fall asleep. The next afternoon, water started dripping from the air con unit and based on my personal experiences with the air cons at home this is due to overdue maintenance or servicing.

Lastly, after switching off the lights, the room was still relatively bright as our room is located next to the mall. While it did not impact our sleep as we are relatively used to this, it may impact other guests.

On an overall basis, will rank this hotel 4.5 stars.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 3 weeks ago

Dear trvkaki,

Thank you for taking your precious time to share with us your feedback.

We are delighted to know that your recent stay with us has been wonderful. AMOY is all about personalized service and warm hospitality. The team is glad to know that they have contributed to ensure it was a great staycation for you and your family.

Nevertheless, I am disheartened to know that some areas that did not meet your expectations.
I am glad to have separately reached out to you via email to address on those areas concerned.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The AMOY crew were warm, helpful and genuinely friendly. The hotel has such a unique heritage and location, which was the reason why we selected it. But the lovely service and tasty breakfast made our staycation so much more enjoyable.

Thanks to Derek for helping me retrieve an item I carelessly left behind.

Date of stay: February 2021
Management response:Responded 4 weeks ago

Dear chiahow28,

Thank you for taking your precious time to share this lovely review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your recent stay. Derek is thrilled to receive your kind compliments. This will definitely motivate us to keep doing more for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.