“Best facial extraction for my acne-prone & clogged skin” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of My Cozy Room Boutique Spa

My Cozy Room Boutique Spa
Ranked #5 of 213 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: Step into My Cozy Room Boutique Spa and you might as well be stepping into an intimate Edwardian parlour. Art nouveau furniture in soothing, pretty pastels and the calming aroma of essential oils greet each customer at the entrance, promising a relaxing experience ahead. Located just a few minutes' walk from the bustling Orchard shopping district and tucked within a three-storey historical shop house along Cairnhill Road - My Cozy Room Boutique Spa offers a perfect respite from the city's hustle and bustle. Chic, cozy and comfortable, the spa provides a holistic and personalised experience that is hard to find in other chain spas these days. They customise services according to the customer's needs, making use only of the most luxurious products. A complete rejuvenation of the mind, body and spirit is what My Cozy Room is all about. An array of lavish selection of treats for the face and body for everyone. For the perfect spa indulgence, let their various spa treatments revitalise your body and ease away your stress and anxieties. From Chocolatey massage to Anti-Jetlag, Herbal, Soothing Hot Stone and their signature 4-in-1 Ultimate Body Spa Indulgence, customers are spoilt for choice. Dedicated to only using the highest quality products in their treatments, coupled with a devotion to create a holistic spa experience to delight customers' senses. My Cozy Room partners with BABOR, Germany's No. 1 effective professional skincare range, to offer only the finest quality in their facial treatments. They also ensure that their facial treatments deliver immediate and visible results that last. Patronised by beauty queens and celebrities, it wasn't long before the spa's chic and cozy venue was picked up by the media. It has been awarded "Most Desirable Beauty & Spa Award Winner" for consecutive years for its bridal services, and is the "Best Boutique Spa In Singapore" awarded by Luxury Travel Guide and "World Luxury Spa Awards" Winner for the past 3 years!
“Best facial extraction for my acne-prone & clogged skin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2017

I always had problem skin and since it was coming nearer to new year, I decided to look for a facial place to help me clear up my congested skin (I have lots of little pimples, blackheads and whiteheads). I search on Google for "Best Facial Singapore" and found My Cozy Room to be one of the highly recommended in many reviews that I decided that I should try them out.

When I reached, the friendly consultant shared the different facial treatments available and then I decided to try their signature facial which is supposed to customise to suit my acne and clogged pores.

I was so glad that the extractions was done so thoroughly and meticulously.

The therapist was very professional - she made it a point to explain every step for the facial treatment and was very gentle throughout the whole extraction process. She kept asking if the pain level was alright throughout the session. I have a very low pain tolerance but the extraction process was bearable for me - in fact much less painful than some other facial salons I had patronised before.

The facial session took longer than usual as I had too many clogged pores - which was excellent as I really needed to get those impurities out of my skin!

While the mask was on, I was given a really good shoulder massage - I wish it could be longer! I am very satisfied with the results too.

Right after the facial, my face was not very red considering my sensitive skin. The skin also looked clearer and brighter too the next day too.

All in all, it was a great experience and they deserve for me to write this lengthy review for them.

I'll be back again.

Visited December 2016
MyCozyRoom, Manager at My Cozy Room Boutique Spa, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Hi June, thank you very much for your lovely review. We are glad that you have found us as one of the highly recommended beauty spas from the reviews on Google. Over at My Cozy Room, our therapists take pride in providing the best services to customers and taking good care of customer's skin meticulously. Rest assured that our extraction process are thoroughly and gently done and all our therapists will do their best to minimise the discomfort as we understand how unbearable extractions can be. It was really great to hear that you are satisfied with the results and had a great experience with us.

We do hope you can share your good experience and result with your friends too! Do 'Like' us on Facebook or Instagram to stay abreast of any new updates.

We look forward to seeing you again for your next appointment!

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good extraction facial ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Good facial, I was treated by Violet. She is nice and professional.
Good ambiance. Like it that they also do not utilise hard selling technique.

Visited February 2017
1 Thank TwoFeetWalking
MyCozyRoom, Manager at My Cozy Room Boutique Spa, responded to this review, 10 February 2017
Hi Two Feet Walking, thank you for your positive review. We are very much happy that you are satisfied and have a good experience at My Cozy Room. Also, we would like to thank you for your compliments to Violet. She puts in her best effort to take care of her customers' skin meticulously. Unlike other commercial beauty salons or spas, we do not practice hard-selling to our customers as we want them to feel comfortable and at ease. Most importantly, we want to build good relationships with customers.

Be sure to let us know if there is anything we can do to make My Cozy Room a better place to serve the beauty needs of everyone like you. We do hope you can share your good experience with your friends too!

Do 'Like' us on Facebook or Instagram to stay abreast of the latest updates.

We would love to see you again at My Cozy Room soon :)
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“An excellent massage for a very reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2017

I enjoyed the 4-in-1 Massage that consists of a back scrub, hot stone therapy, full body massage and an eye massage. The massage therapist was very skilful and did an excellent massage. The place is homey and cozy, with feminine touches and the staff there are friendly and easy to talk to. I like that even though they will recommend their packages, they did not hard-sell, which is a huge turn-off for me. I would revisit this place when I feel in need of some pampering, and have also recommended to friends. It is also near to Orchard Rd, so quite convenient for pre or post-shopping pampering

1 Thank eberdz
MyCozyRoom, Manager at My Cozy Room Boutique Spa, responded to this review, 13 February 2017
Dear Eberdz, thank you for your lovely review for My Cozy Room. We are certainly delighted that you enjoyed the pampering massage with us and we are really thankful for your compliments to our therapist. Unlike other commercial beauty salons or spas, we do not practice hard-selling here. Rest assured that we would want everyone to have a comfortable and pampering experience without feeling pressured.

We do hope you can share this good experience with your friends too!

Do 'Like' us on Facebook or Instagram to stay abreast of the latest updates.

It was our great pleasure to serve you and we would love to see you again at My Cozy Room soon :)
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Extraction Facial”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2017

I tried the Illuminating Premium Facial last week, and I've been so surprised at how long the benefits have lasted. Most other salons I've tried imparted the same immediate post-facial feeling of cleanliness and decongestion, but only for a very brief period. In the days after my first facial here, every time I catch a glimpse of my face in a passing mirror, I'm still marvelling at how much better it looks.

My skin suffers from the double whammy of being both extremely sensitive, and full of blackheads and whiteheads. Before my treatment even began, Celine conducted a thorough assessment of my complexion before suggesting the most suitable course of action. (Celine is also an absolute darling: after finding out that I'm due to get married later this year, she provided me with a stack of bridal magazines from her own stash, for any extra inspiration I might need.)

While the extraction process was by no means pain-free, my therapist Iris took every precaution to ensure it would be as gentle as possible. And no matter how I squirmed, or teared, or flinched, she'd place a calming hand on my shoulder, and continue on after getting my go-ahead. My facial was almost three hours long because she was so dedicated and so thorough. Another thing I especially appreciated was how clear Iris was about each step of the process, and when she explained why she was about to swap my post-extraction manual facial massage for one that involved a much more soothing icy roller ball instead.

Definitely going back to maintain this glow.

1 Thank Abigail K
MyCozyRoom, Manager at My Cozy Room Boutique Spa, responded to this review, 10 January 2017
Dear Abigail,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are very much happy that you are satisfied and have experienced an optimal result after your first facial with us. At My Cozy Room, we are passionate about bringing the best service and experience to customers. Our therapist put in their best effort to provide meticulous, yet gentle extractions to help our customers achieve a clearer, radiant complexion.

Be sure to let us know that if there is anything we can do to make My Cozy Room a better place to serve the beauty needs of everyone like you. We do hope you can share this good experience and result with your friends too!

Do 'Like' us on Facebook or Instagram to stay abreast of any new updates.

We would love to see you again at My Cozy Room soon :)
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good time spent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2017

The people there are really friendly, and I felt that I could trust them with my skin. Everything was done professionally and having been to quite a plenty facials (that I did with different derms), I really think My Cozy Room has higher standards of hygiene and care when it comes to extraction. My skin isn't perfect yet... but I'm loving what I can see now. Thank you so much!

1 Thank Le Shan A
MyCozyRoom, Manager at My Cozy Room Boutique Spa, responded to this review, 8 January 2017
Hi Le Shan,

Thank you for writing us a lovely review. We are happy that you enjoyed our facial service and see good results from our service. We take pride in delivering the best to our customers and ensure that our customers leave the spa satisfied. Our therapists are trained to keep the high standards of hygiene and to be gentle and thorough especially throughout the extraction process.

Hope to see you really soon at My Cozy Room again! =)