“Nice Birthday Treat for Myself!”
Review of Healing Touch Spa

Healing Touch Spa
Ranked #3 of 389 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Healing Touch received more than 45,000+ likes and 2000+ reviews for - Sincere service with no hard selling - Caring, skillful Therapists - Good value for money Healing Touch is an award winning spa with the following accolades: - Top Brand, Spa & Wellness, Influential Brands 2016 - Women's Weekly Spa Award for Best Deep Tissue Massage 2015/2016 - Women's Weekly Spa Award for Best QuaSha Facial 2016 - CLEO Body Award for Best Deep Tissue Massage 2016 Founded in 2001, Healing Touch is now a chain of 8 spa and beauty outlets spread across Singapore. We are dedicated to providing our clients with a relaxing, therapeutic and caring spa experience.
Reviewed 27 August 2016

There is no denying that spa and massage in Singapore is expensive compared to neighbouring countries, so I already expected the 50+SGD price tag to splurge for my birthday. It was a nice surprise for me that the 1-hour Asian Fusion Massage was of different style from the Thai or Swedish Massages I usually get, and I admit I prefer this type of massage for my mild scoliosis. My therapist, Alice, applied enough pressure to my liking, and she was also kind enough to pause whenever I flinch. The ambience of the place is soothing and clean which certainly made the impression of relaxation and professionalism. If the Orchard branch is located nearer to public transport then it would be perfect. Despite that, I would still recommend Healing Touch Spa for satisfying massages! Thanks so much!

All reviews
in 51 reviews
in 36 reviews
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Just had an incredible 2 hour massage experience at Alexandra branch with my regular therapist Faith. I can't say enough good things about Faith, but I'll try.

I've put my body through some very hard times throughout my life, both physically and mentally. I work long hours in a deskbound job, travel frequently, and did rock climbing and marathon running as hobbies. Even though I'm only 34, but my body feels like 70. I've had several massages in the past but I felt that those massages were a waste of money and pointless to begin with. But all that has changed ever since I stepped into Healing Touch Alexandra.

I'm very impressed by Faith's approach. The actual massage was amazing. She was very thorough in asking specific questions beforehand to target the areas that I was having problems with. Using different techniques (fusion massage), she worked her way through all the problem areas. As she moved through the muscle groups and massage styles, I got the impression that her technique is very well thought out.

Equally as important to the physical side, is her interaction with you and her intuition. She is very perceptive about what's going on with you physically and spiritually. She offered some excellent insights into uncovering what is actually behind some of the physical issues and pain. Her knowledge and application of various healing methods is impressive. It's one thing to heal the body, it takes a special person to heal the heart and spirit as well.

To be perfectly honest, the spa itself wasn't very impressive. Rooms are overwhelmingly tiny and not insulated, thus it can get noisy should the massage take place in one of the back end rooms. Go for the rooms near the front and you should be fine.

With that in mind, I would like to thank Faith and Healing Touch for such a magical experience and I'll definitely be booking another appointment soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I have been going to Healing Touch since two years ago, usually going to Tampines and Novena Branch. The service and massage standards across have been really consistent. Best of all, it is affordable, compared to other massage places in Singapore. Definitely value for money and worth your visit ! :)

2  Thank itsu88
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Had a great massage session last week. Can recommend without reservation.

They offer a range of types of massage from Thai style to deep tissue.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

This is at least my 3rd time to Healing Touch Spa Novena. This time round is alone to relax and unwind myself after my exams and from work.

The online booking is simple to use. Confirmed my slot in less than 3 mins.

The location is 5 mins walk away from Novena MRT. Parking is available but limited along the back alley.

Upon reaching, I was lead to the cozy and dimly lit room with light music. The session was comfortable although I find that more strength could have been applied hence I don't really find that my back is relaxed enough from the session. Otherwise I would not hesitate to give 4 stars.

Upon completion, light tea was served. At no time I was approached by the staff to hard sell me any package, which is something I really like about this place. I am not a frequent patron of spa so it doesn't make sense for me to buy package.

Will try again.