“1st anniversary with my girlfriend ”

Jamie’s Italian – VivoCity
Reserve with Chope
Jamie’s Italian – VivoCity is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,173 of 12,443 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Jamie’s Italian VivoCity serves fantastic, rustic Italian dishes with a quintessential Jamie Oliver twist using recipes that have been tried, tested and loved, all in a relaxed and welcoming space. A partnership between Jamie and his Italian mentor, Chef Gennaro Contaldo, there are more than 40 Jamie’s Italian restaurants worldwide
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

28th June 2018, my gf and I went to Jamie’s Italian at VivoCity for dinner. We ordered the soup of the day which was the Cream of cauliflower. For mains, we ordered prawn linguine and Jamie’s Italian burger with Polenta chips as sides. The burger was so-so only, the patty wasn’t even juicy and tasted like any other normal burgers and definitely not worth $35++. A’s for the soup and polenta chips, they tasted so salty that I felt so thirsty that whole night. Prawn linguine was the only dish that was the closest to normal food. It wasn’t as salty as the soup and chips but it tasted more salty than normal. It was the worst experience I have ever had at such restaurant. It was very disappointing because I had a higher expectations on the food after reading reviews online but it turned out to be a bad experience and bad food with an exorbitant price of $85.69. This is definitely my first and last time at Jamie’s Italian.

JamiesItalianSEA, Manager at Jamie’s Italian – VivoCity, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Hi Sir, we are so sorry that you had a less than fantastic experience at Jamie's Italian. We'd be sure to pass your feedback to the team, and we certainly hope we have a chance to serve you again. Cheers!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,337)

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My husband neva tried Jamie Oliver’s restaurant before so he wanted to try once. So we just went straight to the restaurant after I had completed my thing-to-do in Vivocity. The food was great and all staffs were very nice and friendly with us. My recommended dish is truffle mashed potatoes. I love it! So so good!

JamiesItalianSEA, Manager at Jamie’s Italian – VivoCity, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hey Mdm, thank you so much for the great comment!! Glad you enjoyed your time at Jamie’s Italian. We'd be sure to pass your amazing feedback them to the team, they will be so delighted. Hope to see you back here very soon, cheers

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Have been a fan of the Chef and when I have the chance to visit his restaurant with the family, I was so disappointed with the food. Loud music in the background make this unfriendly place for the family. Will not return again.

Hi Laura, we're so sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience at Jamie’s Italian. We'd love to speak to you personally to discuss your feedback, would you kindly email us at marketing@jamiesitalian.sg with your contact details and indicate your username on TripAdvisor so one of our managers can get in touch? Our sincere apologies again, and we hope to hear from you.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I vowed that I would never return to Jamie's Italian at Vivo after a very disappointing lunch a few years ago soon after the restaurant had opened.

Invited to join a family dinner, I thought that it would be worth trying but yet again the restaurant failed to deliver on so many different levels.

I visited for dinner on a Thursday evening, the restaurant wasn't busy and it felt to me that we had entered the staff's own private event. The music was loud, really loud, playing bad electronic music that would be more akin to what one might find at a children's 'dance birthday party', I don't think the children even enjoyed it though!! It was dreadful, not what any of us wanted while trying to enjoy dinner together. I am absolutely positive that this is not what Jamie Oliver would expect from one of his restaurants.

Service was poor, the waiter took our starter and main course orders but forgot one person at the table (me), this is sloppy, there were only 5 of us so forgetting 20% of the guests at the table is just completely careless. I chased another waiter who then took my order and offered no apology at all.

I shared a cured meat plank with another member of our group and we enjoyed it although frankly speaking, not a lot of work had gone in to producing that dish so if they had got that wrong we would have panicked! The Mortadella was very good indeed.

I then opted for the lamb chops scottadito despite being warned by someone at our table that 'I have had them before and they weren't great', if only I had listened. I have never seen such unhappy looking lamb chops before, thin, overcooked, withered looking things, I felt angry for the animal, this was really, really poor.

One guest's pizza was hardly even warm when it arrived at the table, a pasta dish turned up that was practically inedible due to the enormous amount of salt that had been added, I don't need to go on. On a positive note, a burger hit the mark with one of the younger members of the group and it did look good.

So that's it, none of us will ever return given that there is so much fundamentally wrong with the experience at Jamie's Italian at VivoCity.

Hi Sir, we're so sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience at Jamie’s Italian. We are looking into the issues you mentioned - we'd love to speak to you personally to discuss your feedback, would you kindly email us at marketing@jamiesitalian.sg with your contact details and indicate your username on TripAdvisor so one of our managers can get in touch? Our sincere apologies again, and we hope to hear from you.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Went on father's day for the special platter for Father's day but it sold out so I was slightly disappointed. So we ordered our oen individual dishes. The mushroom frittiti was nice especially with the dipping sauce but quite pricey for just one mushroom. Crispy squid was nice and crispy, came with the same dipping sauce as the mushroom and was still as good, with a good amount of squid for the price. The seafood rissotto was nice and rich, full of flavour from the seafood, the prawns were nice and plump. The Ravioli was stuffed well, very rich and buttery. The fish and chips seemed to have more chip than fish, but was cooked very well and well well sed as well

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
JamiesItalianSEA, Manager at Jamie’s Italian – VivoCity, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Hey Sir/Mdm, thank you so much for the comment! Glad you enjoyed your time at Jamie’s Italian. We'd be sure to pass your amazing feedback them to the team, they will be so delighted. Hope to see you back here very soon, cheers