Open today: 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
A big place with many trampolines for kids and adults to play

Sometimes there are good three hour deals for a discount for lunch or late night hours. The place... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2019
Jules N
Singapore, Singapore
Nice place

It was the first time ever we visited a trampoline park. Loved it. We were half an hour late into... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2019

from US$29.72
from US$53.76
from US$61.44
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

It's Super spacious. We enjoyed the 2 hours school friends play date there. It gets very busy in late afternoon. Online payment system is a bit annoying though!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Accomodating staff at river valley branch. Foams have a bit if smell. Lots of small children which is a little distracting at times. Might come back again.

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank macdgro
Reviewed 1 August 2016

An hour is more than enough here - I certainly got my exercise for the day. But my 4yo absolutely loved it. We'll be coming back.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

My 3 kids (9, 4, 4) were denied access by the manager last week (12 May 2016) just because I told him not to yell at my kids about getting their shoes off. Which he did at least three times.

We know we have to do it but none likes to be welcomed this way upon arrival to any business, specially little customers.

This lunatic thinks he's protecting the Pentagon, and takes "safety" to a whole new level where frightening children is part of his job.

Instead of apologizing he kicked us all out. What were the owners thinking when they thought it was a good idea hiring this clown?
Surreal.

Date of experience: May 2016
5  Thank FarAway635783
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

The trampolines are poorly maintained - you can feel that springs need to be replaced. Staff is too busy trying to do tricks to enforce rules which leads to accidents. My son was 1 sec away from getting kicked in the head from a staff member trying to do a flip. And this was when it was not busy.

Date of experience: April 2016