Open today: 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
A big place with many trampolines for kids and adults to play

Sometimes there are good three hour deals for a discount for lunch or late night hours. The place... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2019
Jules N
Singapore, Singapore
Nice place

It was the first time ever we visited a trampoline park. Loved it. We were half an hour late into... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2019

from US$29.72
from US$53.76
from US$61.44
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Amazing trampoline park, with fairly-nice staff. Many trampolines and other activites, but 'Bounce', another trampoline park is better.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Ollie C
Reviewed 11 November 2016

I went to two others trampoline parks in Bangkok before and I thought their price were a bit too high for students like me and my friends if we want to play it every week, but I found the price at Amped very reasonable. I had a good time with my friends and I will definitely go back!

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank WoraratSombatjinda
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Entry was smooth and staff were friendly. The trampoline area was clean, staff joined in to help watch over the children. T rex joined in to play with the children and they had a blast. My 38 yo bro had more fun than his kids!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 7 September 2016

I was at Amped Jurong last week. It has a shower facility for those needing a quick shower after jumping around. Best to book online to secure yourself a spot. Take a straight bus from Boon Lay.
Best timing to go is after 3pm and we also had to purchase their socks ($3 each). Do not throw them away. Just wash them and use it again when you're there the next time.
Those with kids under 7 years old, there are timings specifically for your little ones (:

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

It's Super spacious. We enjoyed the 2 hours school friends play date there. It gets very busy in late afternoon. Online payment system is a bit annoying though!

Date of experience: August 2016