Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,948 results
All reviews rooftop pool clarke quay rooms are small hi express diy laundry minute walk bars and restaurants short stay modern hotel stayed here for nights walking distance free breakfast the breakfast area mrt stations noodles breakfast spread yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2020

Stayed in this hotel for the past week and the one of the front desk staff named Eric, was extremely rude and unhelpful. I was waiting for information about the future procedures from MFA but Eric insisted that I was to check out immediately. He threatened me that he would get the security and police to come and force me to leave. This happened during the coronavirus epidemic, where situation is uncertain, and precautions have to curb the widespread infection. I had two close contacts in UK that had tested positive, and a partner that was waiting for her swab test results. I was a high risk individual. Instead, this hotel staff did not want to wait for the instructions from MFA and rudely chased me out of the hotel. Extremely disgraceful and disappointing

Date of stay: April 2020
2  Thank cyruslim1
S_Kloprogge, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay (SG Clean), responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2020

Dear cyruslim1,

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay and taking the time to give us a review.

I was disappointed to read of the issues you encountered during your stay and I can assure this is not to the standard that we as a hotel pride ourselves upon. I apologize this was your experience and understand that this was frustrating for you. It is never in our intention to cause our guests any unnecessary inconvenience.

We take the COVID-19 epidemic very seriously and should there be any hints of our guest displaying any symptoms, we would have definitely referred you to the necessary departments and also assisted in any way possible which includes extending your stay.

We have investigated into this matter and found that at the time you were due to check out, you had already completed your stay home notice as mandated by ICA for the total period of 14 days, in which you were supposed to be isolated from others and your partner, during this time understand that there was no report of any symptoms from you. Understood that your partner was pending a swab test result and you were concerned, thus the hotel had raised your concerns and consulted with the necessary authorities explaining your situation to have your stay extended, however this was declined as during your stay period of 14 days you did not exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 as well as did not and were not supposed to come into contact with your partner which meant you were classified as cleared and required to check out to return back to your place of residence.

However, we would still like to thank you for your feedback and are fully committed to regain your confidence in us through continuous improvement of our services in order to ensure the success of your future visits. We will definitely be in review of ways to fine-tune our services to ensure better efficiency and quality of our service touch points.

We wish you a great day ahead.

Stay safe.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 12 April 2020

Great 50 meter lap pool. Fantastic way to start the day with several laps of the pool. Very clean hotel, well located good breakfast, lots of variety, Very attentive staff. Hotel well located for exploring Singapore.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Voyager66079974442
S_Kloprogge, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay (SG Clean), responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2020

Dear Voyager66079974442,

Thank you for sharing with us your recent stay experience at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay!

We are thrilled to hear that you had a lovely stay with us and especially enjoyed the rooftop pool, convenient location and found our complimentary Express start breakfast variety well to your liking

It is also heartwarming to hear that my colleagues have made an impressive mark on you with their warm hospitality during your visit. Your compliments will be celebrated with the team members in driving magnificent guest experiences and serve as an added boost of motivation in their daily tasks.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we wish you a safe travel journey ahead!

Reviewed 9 April 2020

Good hotel in nice area. Rooms a small, but still OK. Metro is very close.

Breakfast is good, but not the early one. Earlier normal time you can get only an apple and juice. So, if you have early flight it is better not to pay for breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Mikenru
S_Kloprogge, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay (SG Clean), responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2020

Dear Mikenru,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your positive stay experience at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay!

We are delighted to hear that you had a lovely stay and especially enjoyed the accessible location and Express Start Breakfast which is complimentary for all hotel guests that stay with us.

We definitely look forward in welcoming you back in the near future and wishing you a safe travel journey ahead.

Reviewed 4 April 2020

The hotel room was very small barley had enough space for our luggage. The first room we checked into had fruit flies in the bathroom so we changed to a different room.

The breakfast was decent but there were tiny bugs crawling all over the counter where they served the food.

Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank Travel_Lovebug2
S_Kloprogge, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay (SG Clean), responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2020

Dear Travel_Lovebug2,

Thank you for sharing with us your recent stay experience at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay.

We are concerned to hear that your stay was not a complete success, and regret the inconvenience that you have experienced during your stay. Your feedback with regards to the room size and daylight will be taken into consideration for future enhancement to improve comfort and experience.

I am also concerned to learn about the issues of flies in the room and bugs at the breakfast counter, My team and I has addressed this shortfall and taken immediate corrective steps to prevent a further recurrence. Only with valuable feedback like yours are we able to continuously improve our service quality to provide our guests with a warm and comfortable stay.

With your feedback, we strive to improve and hope that you would give us the opportunity to welcome you back to Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay in the near future.

Once again, thank you and have a safe travel journey ahead!

Reviewed 26 March 2020 via mobile

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Clarke Key during my Singapore stop over. I don’t usually provide feedback but the exceptional treatment by front desk staff compelled me to write this review. While I was staying at the hotel I found out my onward trip to New Zealand was cancelled. The front desk staff helped me get in touch with my travel company, rebooked my airport taxi and were very supportive and patient when I had to change my accommodation/travel plans. In particular I’d like to mention the following - Reiidah, Eric, Ming Sheung and Selwyn who was a complete star! Sally from Security was also helpful providing me with directions to the nearby ‘Rainbow Bridge’. It’s a BIG thank you from me and I hope that I might travel back Singapore at some point in the future and stay in this hotel!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 42west
S_Kloprogge, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay (SG Clean), responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2020

Dear 42west,

Thank you for going the extra mile to write us a positive review based on your recent stay experience at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay!

We are absolutely delighted to hear that you had a fantastic stay and especially towards the efficient yet warm service provided by the Guest Services Team during the navigation towards the change of travel plans. At this moment, the team and I are placing guest comfort and safety as our top priority as we stride through this global pandemic together, and it is heart warming to know that the team has sorted your travel plans seamlessly.

Your compliments for Raidah, Eric, Ming Sheng, Selwyn and Sally will be definitely celebrated with them in creating magnificent guest experiences and serve as an added boost of motivation for the rest of the team members in their daily tasks.

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to share with us your experience. We definitely look forward in welcoming you back in the near future and wish you a safe travel journey ahead!