“Superb Chef's”

Fratini La Trattoria
Ranked #3 of 10,524 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Shanghai, China (US Expat)
“Superb Chef's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We've been in Singapore 18 months now and can't believe we just now found Fratini La Trattoria. I hesitate to post only because it's a small restaurant and very quaint ... had hoped to keep it a secret. I see how ever that the word is out on Trip Advisor so now I know why reservations were required.

My husband and I enjoyed a 10+ dish dinner on Friday night. The food was amazing ... and we tried dishes that we probably wouldn't order on our own. As mentioned, there is no "menu" however the chef's will adapt to your preferences (eg. Vegetarian and ask if you enjoy lamb, beef, raw fish, etc.). We had no restrictions and I'm glad because we had the opportunity to experience the Chef's choices with ingredients from across Italy.

The price was reasonable SG90++ given the variety of dishes that you experience ... and it is an EXPERIENCE! Not something we would do everyday but certainly for special occasions or visiting family this will now be on our "must do" list.

Thanks to everyone at Fratini for making our date night memorable! ~Diane & Peter

PS - we had a seat outside on the walkway. It added to the ambience and temperature was pleasant. I asked my husband to wear long pants given the "upscale" restaurant however SHORTS would be recommended. Hope that helps?

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“good food & service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

my first time to dine this Restaurant ..
food was Really good ..flavour was perfect .
I like the cappuccino soup...

will definitely Return Back to this place

• Visited March 2017
Reading, United Kingdom
“Beautiful italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If you are someone who appreciates fine food, you'll love this place. A true celebration of exquisite Italian cuisine, prepared by a chef who is passionate about serving and​ delighting​ her guests. This is not a cheap place, nor somewhere to go if you're in a hurry. We went as a celebration for our last night in Singapore and loved it. Many thanks.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Amazing food and Wonderful service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If you're fond of Itallian cuisine, this is the place to be. I was surprised by the delicious courses and wonderful service. Will be back again with more customers for you!
Keep it up!!

“Impressive Manu ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My first time to dine in this restaurant, the food are really good, I like the cappuccino soup, and will return for it.

Visited March 2017