“Superb Chef's”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We've been in Singapore 18 months now and can't believe we just now found Fratini La Trattoria. I hesitate to post only because it's a small restaurant and very quaint ... had hoped to keep it a secret. I see how ever that the word is out on Trip Advisor so now I know why reservations were required.

My husband and I enjoyed a 10+ dish dinner on Friday night. The food was amazing ... and we tried dishes that we probably wouldn't order on our own. As mentioned, there is no "menu" however the chef's will adapt to your preferences (eg. Vegetarian and ask if you enjoy lamb, beef, raw fish, etc.). We had no restrictions and I'm glad because we had the opportunity to experience the Chef's choices with ingredients from across Italy.

The price was reasonable SG90++ given the variety of dishes that you experience ... and it is an EXPERIENCE! Not something we would do everyday but certainly for special occasions or visiting family this will now be on our "must do" list.

Thanks to everyone at Fratini for making our date night memorable! ~Diane & Peter

PS - we had a seat outside on the walkway. It added to the ambience and temperature was pleasant. I asked my husband to wear long pants given the "upscale" restaurant however SHORTS would be recommended. Hope that helps?

Candy T, Public Relations Manager at Fratini La Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for your detailed review! Really glad that you enjoyed the no-menu dining concept and the Italian flavours of our restaurant. Hope to have you back again! P.S. You'll get to try different dishes every time you come!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

my first time to dine this Restaurant ..
food was Really good ..flavour was perfect .
I like the cappuccino soup...

will definitely Return Back to this place

1  Thank guju1983

Thank you for your review! Hope that this won't be your last time visiting! Also for your information, we take note of what has been served to you before, so that you'll be able to try new flavours and variety the next visit! Look forward to having you back again!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

If you are someone who appreciates fine food, you'll love this place. A true celebration of exquisite Italian cuisine, prepared by a chef who is passionate about serving and​ delighting​ her guests. This is not a cheap place, nor somewhere to go if you're in a hurry. We went as a celebration for our last night in Singapore and loved it. Many thanks.

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you had a wonderful ending to your trip in Singapore. Hope that you'll be back to visit again!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

If you're fond of Itallian cuisine, this is the place to be. I was surprised by the delicious courses and wonderful service. Will be back again with more customers for you!
Keep it up!!

Candy T, Public Relations Manager at Fratini La Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you for your review! Great to hear that you enjoyed the dishes at Fratini! Would definitely love to have you and more friends back! :D

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

My first time to dine in this restaurant, the food are really good, I like the cappuccino soup, and will return for it.

Thank you for your review, look forward to having you back again!