“Good value BBQ”

Manbok Korean BBQ & Seafood
Ranked #2,148 of 12,443 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Barbecue, Korean
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

If you like Korean BBQ, this is the place to be. Free flow of meat and all different kinds of condiments. Good value for their buffet. Need reservation for dinner especially weekends.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Went to the outlet at Chinatown, Restaurant is along the main road, easy to find,

Meat was well marinated, with a pinch of sweetness after bbq. Staff was helpful and polite. Variety of raw food and cooked food is quite limited. Don't think I will be coming back.

1  Thank charmaine l
Reviewed 4 March 2017

We went to the Restaurant in Bukit Timah on Cheong Chin Nam Road. The lady at the door was rather rude and abrupt, except for one waiter, nobody really spoke any English. My daughter and I opted for the Korean BBQ buffet for 25 $ per pax. The meat they brought out was of really low-quality, very fat and chewy, not nice at all. And the bacon....oh my-pure fat. The BBQ came with a few other dishes. We enjoyed the seafood pancake and the Korean sushi, the seafood soup with tofu had really no seafood and was a bit spicy. The soy chicken was deep-fried, but the taste of the meat was juicy and tender. The potato salad was nice too. Wouldn't have minded a bigger portion. Feeling a bit annoyed that we were not told that you can keep ordering since it is a buffet. Overall a mediocre evening with terrible service and only a few dishes that were enjoyable. Don't think I'll be back.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I have always been a Korean food fan. Love the army stew, BBQ, spicy beancurd soup, etc.
Sister recommended Manbok to us and we decided to go as one big family to try.
We ordered a pork set ($57) + 2 marinated beef + 1 spicy beancurd soup + 4 big bottles of Hite. Total damage was $200 for 5 adults. We ate a lot.... The pork was not not marinated at all. But they were really fresh. No stale or porky taste. The pork set came with a steamed egg and ice kachang as well.
We really enjoyed the food. Service was prompt! Try to be there by 6.30. Otherwise u will have to wait in line (long Q) for a table!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Very great service from the staff. Constant changing of BBQ plate which means that you will not be grilling on the burnt plate (like some other places).

Good variety of food choices. Fresh ingredients.

Cooked food like chicken wings are super popular!

Always my first choice whenever I think of Korean BBQ.