Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Perfume Workshop Singapore
from US$95.95
More Info
All reviews signature scent essential oils an amazing experience instructor activity engravings souvenir
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

We had two hours to create and refine one perfume. The instructor is extremely knowledgable and qualified, and shared a lot of pretty interesting bite size info. However, two hours was definitely not enough.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 15 March 2016

My daughter and I had a great time at Je T'aime perfume workshop. Prachisaini, the instructor, was very patient and offered customised instructions and experiences to help by 9 year old learn about perfumery and follow the instructions on how to make her personalised perfume. It was quite amazing to learn about re-creating scents of places in addition to perfumes. Thank you for the wonderful memories!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 24 February 2016

I received a pretty unique birthday gift... an opportunity to attend Jetaime Perfume Workshop! The experience was interesting and insightful. Doing a personality test first to find more about yourself and your preferences of scent gave me a pleasant surprise. Prachi, who conducted the workshop, was very patient and helpful, She shared her deep knowledge of perfumery and the various scents, thus giving one a better understanding. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I highly recommend this activity. It is very apt as a gift for a loved one as well:)

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

I approached Jetaime Perfumery in hope to look for a perfume that is uniquely me but with the personality survey , Prachi 's detailed explanation and the calming environment it makes me feel like I went on a tour with myself , a journey to understand myself , to experiment something that I do not usually try out.
Not going to go into the details and spoil all the fun, but will highly recommend to all of you out there !

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had a great Sunday at Je T'aime perfume workshop! It was actually a surprise gift for my husband on the occasion of Valentine's day. This special activity exceeded my expectation especially that my husband enjoyed it a lot! The perfumery team is so kind and helpful. Plus, it feels great to have our own customized and unique perfumes that surprisingly smell amazing!! I would do it again once my bottle is empty :)