Open today: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm

Book in advance
from
US$94.31
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Perfume Workshop Singapore
from US$94.31
More Info
All reviews signature scent essential oils team building awesome experience activity engravings virtual
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed doing the perfume. We learnt new things about categories of perfume and how personalities affects our perfume. Would love to come again with my friends!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 27 June 2019

attended this workshop with my girlfriend for our anniversary. had a fun and enjoyable time customizing a perfume for each of us!

great guidance and advice by the staff as well.

recommended for all to come experience!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2019

I have planned this workshop for my company event. The activities that Instructor give was very interesting. My colleagues very enjoy customising their perfume. The Instructors are very friendly.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank CChin0312
Reviewed 17 June 2019

I chanced upon this and thought it would be something special to do it together with the wife as she loves perfume! The interactive workshop was an eye opener as we went through the steps of finding out what smells we liked and how to go about create our very own unique and special fragrance! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and it was an afternoon well spent!

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank Sam C
Reviewed 17 June 2019

Our bridal team planned this workshop for our bride-to-be for her hen’s night. We had a fun and great experience creating our own unique scent! Highly recommended for those who love perfume and experimenting with scents!

Date of experience: November 2018