Open today: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm

Book in advance
from
US$94.31
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Perfume Workshop Singapore
from US$94.31
More Info
All reviews signature scent essential oils team building awesome experience activity engravings virtual
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2019

Would highly recommend this workshop to anyone looking to do something exciting and different in Singapore. We can create our own perfumes (based on a personality test) and then take a whole of bottle of the batch that we like the best. Great people to guide you through the whole process! Loved the experience.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 29 June 2019

It's a cute studio with a large selection of scents which you have to mix and match to create your own personal scent based on your personality traits which is a great idea as I can never find my perfect perfume. The staff is very friendly and make it a lovely experience. Must give it a try.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank Wannagoeverywhere9
Reviewed 28 June 2019

Booked the workshop for my wife and I for our anniversary. We loved how our perfume turned out and the engraving on the bottle was perfect. The place was very homely and the staffs were super nice. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed doing the perfume. We learnt new things about categories of perfume and how personalities affects our perfume. Would love to come again with my friends!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 27 June 2019

attended this workshop with my girlfriend for our anniversary. had a fun and enjoyable time customizing a perfume for each of us!

great guidance and advice by the staff as well.

recommended for all to come experience!

Date of experience: July 2018