Open today: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm

Book in advance
from
US$94.31
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Perfume Workshop Singapore
from US$94.31
More Info
All reviews signature scent essential oils team building awesome experience activity engravings virtual
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2019 via mobile

I had fun making my own perfume! The length provided was just nice and we got to bring home our test samples as well.

Reviewed 30 June 2019

My team decided to go with perfume making for our team building activity as it sounds unique and it was a great decision!
Prior to event, the staff, Xinying handled my email queries promptly and booking process was very efficient and smooth.
We also learnt quite a lot of knowledge regarding sense of smell and perfume during the 2hr session with her.
At the end of the day, my team had a lot of fun and walked away satisfied with our own personalised perfume. Would recommend this workshop to anyone looking for a fun & unique indoor team building activity!

1  Thank S9tay6
Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

Visited Jetaime Perfumery with hubby for this experience. Impressed by the way the team explained to us how perfume works. With the personality test, we created the 1 sample and better understand why we are more attracted to certain scents. Free play with the other 2 samples were more challenging. My husband’s own freestyle blend were more accurate in my impression towards him. For myself, personality test blend sample was not only unique, the combined floral, fresh and woody scent is what we cannot find in store but yet so attractive. Personalized engraving on the 75ml bottle is definitely a “WOW” factor. We now have our own concoction of #sohleeinluv. :)

Reviewed 29 June 2019

Had my bridal shower here. Enjoyed myself a lot. They planned an interactive game session for us too! Khad was super helpful and had good energy! Thanks

1  Thank jenzhenning
Reviewed 29 June 2019

Khad was awesome! We came for a friend’s hens day and she was absolutely friendly to lead us for the entire afternoon. A few of us wanted to make adjustments to our scents and she made recommendations that helped tons, especially for our bride!! Overall it was actually quite fun, I would come back again.