“Good fast and tasty food, comfort food”

Toast Box Esplanade Mall
Ranked #1,493 of 12,093 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Singaporean
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We went to this chain at least twice, different locations. The first time at Bugis we had a small meal, pandan cake and peanut butter toast with coffee. My friend really enjoyed the peanut butter toast and had it again at this location at esplanade. I was more adventurous and tried the Laksa, which was very good. I really like this chain. And when you don't know where and what to eat, this is a good choice as their menu is handle-able and you get a good Singaporean experience. I came to love Singapore coffee and they make it good here. Watch them with their long-necked pots and deep filters.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

toast box served as the perfect alternative to the typical and chaotic complimentary buffet breakfast at most hotels. delicious toast and eggs with milky indian-style tea was a godsend. i liked the pager provided to the customer which buzzes when the order is ready.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Compared to other places in Singapore food is very cheap here however the soup we ordered was practically inedible for us....We like trying local culinary specialties during our travels but it did not work this time. Unfortunately I could not tell if it was our fault or the food was presented poorly as we gave up further experiments and ended up in a nearby Mcdonald's...

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Visited Toast Box Telok Ayer

Bad service. They served me cold eggs and I asked for hot one, the worker looked as if he hated me so much. He dip it in hot water for a while. Still almost raw eggs.

Poor quality food - hot coffee is only about 40 degree celcius, eggs are almost raw!

Expensive - S$4.90 for a Toast set like this, which is charged at a premium.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

I had some sort of french toast from here, filled with a sweet custard filling! Whilst this isn't my usual choice for breakfast, it made a nice change and would cater to those with a sweet tooth.
Prices are very cheap, although there are long lines so there can be a wait.