“Indonesian food in Singapore”
Review of Ayam Penyet Ria

Ayam Penyet Ria
Ranked #5,017 of 11,275 Restaurants in Singapore
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I almost always come to this restaurant when I'm in Singapore because for me quite hard to find halal food in Singapore and this one is locate in Orchard road. Also this restaurant owner is Indonesian people so it taste really Indonesian.
The duck and chicken taste is nice and the sambal or chili is veeerrryyy spicy. For drink we can order teh botol.
This is one of recommend restaurant for people that like Indonesian food :)

Reviewed 16 August 2016

On a hot, hazy, humid day... my last day in Singapore. Needed, needed my last chendol or ice-kachang before leaving Singapore. Searched the entire Far East Plaza.... came across Ayam Penyet Ria. Ordered from the menu, waited 15minutes ...and check out this EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING TAKE-OUT! I should have walked back to ION Orchard in the heat and humdity.... would have been worth the sweat ! My $4.20 was not worth it.

1  Thank denthygienestudent
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

I am indonesian, spent 6 months in Singapore. There's a time that you'll miss your home food, and most of the time I go to this place if I want indonesian food. It's the closest taste I found in Singapore. 5

Reviewed 23 May 2016

I really like the Ayam Penyet (Smashed Chicken) and Empal Penyet (Smashed Beef). The chilli is nice and quite spicy, compared to another local food. The price is quite reasonable as well. Usually packed on the weekends.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

The fried chicken here is the signature dish. Crispy and done on the spot. Chilli is to fantastic! If you are into
Spicy food, this is the place! However the soto ayam ( soup) was sold out. That was another winner