“Love the burger!”
Review of The Burger Bar

The Burger Bar
Ranked #1,228 of 12,205 Restaurants in Singapore
Reviewed 21 October 2017

I ordered the mushroom burger ($10) and just love it. It was juicy and tasty. The 2 staffs were polite and helpful. She actually placed my order on the iPad without me doing it. Love the rootbeer float in the cold glass, this should be how you have your float! I will go back again!

1  Thank VeronAng

Reviewed 29 May 2017

For a first time visitor, the i-Pad ordering system is a bit cumbersome and complicated. Next time around, it will be okay. Wait - there won't be a next time for me! I understand it is a burger and fries place, but the food was way to greasy! The onion rings were soggy and dripping oil, tasteless batter and no sign of the oinion. The fries tasted like they were triple-fried, from a freezer bag. The mozzarella sticks were decent, but needed a tangy marinara sauce with them, not a weird barbecue sauce. There are amazing topping options for the burgers, but they are way to messy to eat. The one veggie option - a portabella "patty" - had a well cooked mushroom, but just overall difficult to eat.

1  Thank meetab933
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Good burger, fast & tasty. You order on the iPad which is good cause I think the staff are afraid to talk so now real atmosphere. They do serve Yenda beer which is brilliant!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Dreadful!!

Got to the this place and not one customer in the restaurant. Should have made a u-turn on seeing that. My first time at this place so the system of ordering your food etc was new. Had this rude cashier who had not a smile, no warm welcome body language and absolutely no customer service skills. Was just about to ask him a question when he shouted out, "Order there," pointing to 2 iPad's.

We wanted to enjoy the weather outside and so asked if we could eat on the tables outside of this restaurant. He replied in the most incoherent manner, "take away take away!!!!" I replied no we like to eat in but outside and he shouted out the same thing again. He made no attempt to explain what he meant by take away. We figured it out when another customer after us wanted a beer but they refused to let him go outside with a mug and instead made him drink his beer from a paper cup!!! Ridiculous.

Wanted to order another side but was told they ran out. So much for technology when you can't reflect that on your iPad. Or wait, perhaps they were so busy on their phones they have absolutely no bother for or towards the customer or updating their Ipad's.

Our token buzzed and went to get the food, the second person had our burgers in take away containers when we clearly by now were sitting inside. The best part, when I went up with the token to get the food, the second person was now also on his phone. He did not bother to take the token, hand me the two burgers or explain which is which. It was just left on the counter whilst he sat at least a meter away!! Absolute ridiculous service.

I observed that both the guys behind the counter were on their phones throughout our stay in the restaurant. No coming around to see if all is ok or if we needed anything. Another customer had to go up to one of them and ask for one of the relishes to be replenished. What a joke!!

The burger was wet and it had juices trickling down my hand. Disgusting.

Never ever again. I deserve better service especially after paying close to $40/- for 2 burgers!! My visit was on 27/2/17 at 15:18. HR check your staff records. They shouldn't be hired anywhere in customer service.

1  Thank jay222233 .
Reviewed 13 February 2017

A very busy burger bar, and understandably so, had a really delicious burger meal, and very reasonable prices too.

1  Thank Debbie C