Champion Hotel
US$286
US$190
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$121
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$153
Official Site
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$170
  • Restaurant
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$527
US$312
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$408
US$304
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$98
Official Website
US$104
US$83
All reviewsjoo chiat roadpaya lebar mrt stationgeylang serairenovated hotelminute walkfairprice supermarketchangi airportbooked a single roombudget hotelbus stopno windowwithout windowsdecent locationmini fridgestaff was very friendly and helpfulspacious roombasic amenities
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Hmm imagine it,.. after 4 hour waited for check-in airport plus 4 hour flight,..and 1,5 hour lost in changi...

What do you want?

Yes,... exactly.. a shower and nice room.And champion hotel provide all of them,Moreover they upgrade our room into tatami room... free of charge.
the room is pretty big with bed enough for me my wife and our princess.

Thanks to miss jana(the receptionis)... for fast response,.. so we get into our room.. the fastest check in i ever get

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Beautiful property! I was impressed by the lobby area and the room and bathroom were clean and a decent size. However, I have to give this hotel a 3 because the walls were so thin that you could hear every time someone was in the hall. My husband and I had a difficult time sleeping because of this. It didn't help that our room was right across from the elevator.

Room Tip: The inside room we had was above the lobby and across from the elevator. It may help to get a room with a window away from the noise.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lnmalla
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I was quite happy with our stay. The hotel is simple but the rooms are good for the size with desk. Bathroom is clean and serviceable. There are some decent restaurants and a night market in the neighborhood. I would be happy to stay again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank peripatetix78
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

The place and room was satisfying no doubt. But 1 particular reason only its the front office during the morning shift. She practically shouted at me and my friend for taking her sweets at the reception area. The sweets was indeed for guest. I didnt get her name. But pls revised on this. Front desk should be professional in entertaining guest or people not this kinda attitude. It will turn people off.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sheikh H
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Close to airport. Cheap taxi trip($20 Singapore dollars). Don't worry about saving money by travelling on a bus. Although we caught a bus to the airport...much easier than the other way around...bus stop turn left on leaving hotel...cross one road and keep going through a stall lined street to the next road...the bus stop is across the next (busy) road. Good sized rooms by any standards. We had a room for 3 with windows overlooking the road. Street noise was not an issue. We really liked the vibe of the local area. Not touristy and not too many hotels around. Most comfortable pillows ever!!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family