All reviews joo chiat road paya lebar mrt geylang serai mrt station fairprice supermarket budget hotel minute walk changi airport bus stop no window without windows mini fridge rooms are clean hotel is located free wifi compared to other hotels local food
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Stayed for late night/ early morning arrival for our next flight out in 6 hours. Hotel is small but very clean fairly close to airport but further than it looks on map. Ok for our stay except couldn't get much sleep, beds are rock hard and you can hear the traffic outside. Overall ok

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

If you want to save some money during your Singapore visit and yet want to stay in a hygienic place, then its the best place. Only drawback is its bit far from central Singapore area. End of the day you need a good night rest and you will get it here.

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Due to a typhoon hammering it's way through the northern Philippines, our flight scheduled for Singapore was cancelled. I called the front desk and explained my situation. I have two family suites reserved for 4 days.

The hotel was kind enough and allowed me to cancel my reservation without penalties. I received a cancellation within the hour via Booking.com. Thank you Champion Hotel! I will surely rebook as soon as I get my confirmation from the airline.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Raffy R
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Good location in Geylang area in one of the few remaining traditional housing neighbourhoods. The room was clean and comfortable. No window but fine for one night. It was also good value for money for Singapore and I think I got a particularly good deal through Agoda. Staff helpful and prompt.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2016

This place was very clean and quite and only a 15 minute walk to the m.r.t to get anywhere in singapore,Hotel staff very helpful with places wanting to see and how to get there,Its in a malaya part of town so not as clean as most of singapore as was like when we came 12 years ago but still felt safe and easy to get around.place was a old britain building but remodeled and very clean would recommend to any budget minded person traveling to singapore!

Room Tip: this is a 100 year old building but remodeled and very nice
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family