“I'm coming back soooon!”
Review of The Beef House

The Beef House
Ranked #6,676 of 12,343 Restaurants in Singapore
Reviewed 30 June 2017

When a place says Beef, how can I not enter!

Was heading towards Mustafa and I see a sign which said "Beef".

Was in a bit of a hurry so I ordered from the first few things I saw on the menu board. I ordered a beef ball soup, beef noodles, and sliced beef dry set. It was all good.

And then I got all beefy and ran out to meet a friend. No pictures this time as I was in a hurry. But I'm visiting again to try some other beef stuff that I couldn't eat then.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I was a foreigner and not the first there. My husband asked me to go there order a pack of yong Tou fu and I waiting more than 30mins and those people came later than me already finished and took their takeaway back. So I guess this stall owner only serve Chinese. Lastly, the stall owner's attitude was bad to the max.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Quite a lot of choices, from fish to pork (no Beef)...directly at the street and very communicative. Will come back.

1  Thank Marco S
Reviewed 9 February 2015

I go around town for meetings a lot and I found myself in the Serangoon area one afternoon.

I have a few food haunts here and on this particular day, I was hankering for something soupy.

i thus popped into this stall at Syed Alwi Road for beef ball noodles.

The stall sells yong tau foo, Beef Ball Bee Hoon/ noodle Soup and yam abacus seeds.

I came around 2.30pm and they only had beef ball bee hoon soup left. I ordered a bowl. The balls are nice and chewy. The soup is clear soup that has been cooked with beef parts.

Just what I need for a day when I need some comfort food.

Recommended!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Heard about this stall in a coffeeshop along Syed Alwi Rd which sells good beef noodles. Was in the vicinity, and decided to give it a try. Ordered a bowl of dry beef noodles and a bowl of beef ball soup from the lady stall owner, and was fore-warned that it will be quite a long wait. I looked around and indeed the small coffeeshop was quite packed with people waiting. Waited for about half an hour and my order came. The dry noodles is not the thick black gravy type. The noodles, beef, beef ball and soup were good overall. Simple, but delightful to my liking. Goes well with the chilli. I was looking forward to try the well-known Hakka Abacus and Hakka Soon Kueh, but both were sold out by lunchtime. Went back several days later during brunch to try. Both are delicious. I would highly recommend the Hakka Abacus and Hakka Soon Kueh.