“Favorite family hangout”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #5,488 of 11,948 Restaurants in Singapore
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Family friendly environment with friendly crew as well. Besides, this Restaurant is walking distance from my home. The food is also good with a wide range of selection. There are other similar fast food restaurants around but my family n I prefer McDonalds as the food esp. the fries are less oily n tasty. Another reason for us to visit this neighborhood restaurant is that it’s less crowded then similar restaurants located at shopping centers.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

1. From young, my two Son they love MAC Donald. As a concern parent, I only limited to one visit per week.
2. It fast food restaurant, what good it located within walking distance & in my neighbourhood.
3. It serve breakfast in the morning & sometimes when you had no idea to it & you are not hungry, just order any burger & it value for money.
4. As always, nice to see all the staff, as majority are local residents staying nearby & familiar faces.
5. What good about the MAC Donald, love to see them employed our senior citizens. They are not as fast as the young one, but that are patience & always smile. Wonderful.